Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I got a fret! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I got a fret!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
    edited August 2013
    I tried LOLing someone and got a page with come code in it ... wasn't C but could have been some of this nasty script stuff you new-fangled types write ;) clicked the back button and the screen was restored with the post's LOL count set to 1 (it had been 0). So it worked, after a fashion. BTW I'm using IceWeasel on Debian 2.6
    @Phil_aka_Pip if it happens again could you copy the text and message it to me?

Ta!
    @monquixote I just tried WOWing your post (at home, Chrome on Windoze XP), and I'm not seeing the same thing so it might be an IceWeasel/Firefox issue. 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    edited August 2013
    Is there anyway to own one of those?! It's mega cute!

I wants it!

Or maybe a Quokka or Red Panda!

I wants them!

In other news - I appear to have been fretted...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Myranda said:

I wants it!

I wants them!

Remember what happened to Veruca Salt!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    Myranda said:

I wants it!

I wants them!

Remember what happened to Veruca Salt!
    I remember that they're a great fun female lead band who had some fun albums!
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    Myranda said:

I want to make a joke about fretting you but without me sounding pervy and ever so slightly rapey.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    I'm trailing behind on the fret awards front, so I promise I'm going to have to make a better effort in future not to disappoint.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter