Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The UFO Phenomenon as a Liminal Object - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The UFO Phenomenon as a Liminal Object

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @octatonic ;

thats really impressive...... I can hardly even read text books for the sciences . They just don't make sense to me. The language is so dense that I almost feel almost dizzy looking at them. 

I am imaging a shed at the bottom of your garden with strange lights, sounds and smells escaping through the doors and windows lol......
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    “Word salad” is exactly what this is.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    @octatonic ;

thats really impressive...... I can hardly even read text books for the sciences . They just don't make sense to me. The language is so dense that I almost feel almost dizzy looking at them. 

I am imaging a shed at the bottom of your garden with strange lights, sounds and smells escaping through the doors and windows lol......
    Starting with podcasts is a good way to get into it.
    Infinite Monkey Cage and Skeptic's Guide to the Universe are excellent.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I find the back rooms ,liminal spaces thing fascinating 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter