Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Those Cheapo Wireless Systems on That Amazon... - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Those Cheapo Wireless Systems on That Amazon...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 896
    Do the Lekatos work with active pickups? I have the Boss one that’s designed for actives (so no tone shaping), but before that I tried the Ibanez one which is supposed to be fine with any pickups, and it was giving me weird interference noise with my active guitars (which is 2 out of my 3, so not really workable).
    I'm not a great lover of EMG's so don't have any guitars with them in but one of mine has a Fishman Fluence bridge pickup and that's fine with the Lekatos
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    My Lekatos packed up after half a dozen uses. Yes, I checked they were fully charged…
     Isn't that what guarantees & returns are for?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99 said:
    I have had 3 sets of Lekato 5.8hz model. 

First one died after 2 months. Second set did 2 years. Currently 3 months into the third set. 

Heavy gig usage? Just at home?
    Home use only 
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2467
    I have both the 5.8 and 2.4 Lekato ones. The 5.8 has better top end when the 2 are compared (even to my non-audiophile ears), the 2.4 sounds like you're using a very long lead. Other than that I'd echo what every body else has to say, had mine a couple of years and pretty much flawless. They do run out of power with very little warning though and the on/off switch appears to be a weak spot so treat it gently.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter