Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nearly NGD. Parlour & Lowden discussion - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Nearly NGD. Parlour & Lowden discussion

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SoupmanSoupman Frets: 172
    I know Lowdens were produced in Japan for a couple of years as well as NI, but George decided to let the Japanese production go.
    I don't know the reasons.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    Tannin said:
    What makes Northern Island so expensive? 
    I don't think it's particularly expensive; but for a Sheeran model that is competing with Far East mass manufactured instruments the labour element will be relatively higher.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • drofluf said:
    Tannin said:
    I don't think it's particularly expensive; but for a Sheeran model that is competing with Far East mass manufactured instruments the labour element will be relatively higher.
    It's price seems to be around the Yamaha red label lower to mid end of the market based on my limited knowledge. I think I'd plump for a Yamaha every time. 
  • Tannin said:
    It's not expensive compared to the rest of Britain or Europe, but its very expensive compared to SEAsia where most budget guitars are built.