Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Do Hot Girls Like Chords? - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Do Hot Girls Like Chords?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    25 seconds. It actually made me feel ill - motion sickness type nausea.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    I've come back to it a few times this week. It's really grown on me. I would like to learn the solo and see what's going on there. He is tracking the chord changes very closely. Jazz people are slightly terrifying!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    This guy breaks down a Louis Cole drum groove and it is fascinating

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    edited October 2023
    I’ve been listening to Knower and Cole stuff quite a bit since this thread started and it’s all starting to sound the same.  Not melodically the same, but the same drums, same staccato-y and pause-y stuff, etc.  Diminishing returns.  My favorite Cole song so far is “Little Piano Thing,” which I imagine he just sat down and played without much thought or effort.
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited October 2023
    I had a pair of blue and beige chords in the 70s and pulled a few hot chicks 3
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I liked the first one. Most of the rest is tuneless noise to me. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."