Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Friedman Tube powered Pre Amp pedal announced - FX Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Friedman Tube powered Pre Amp pedal announced

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Anyone played one of these yet? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2775
    The software editor says Powered By Synergy in the corner.. I wonder if this means we'll get other versions of this based on their Synergy preamps? Might hold out and see if they do an Ecstasy version :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Anyone played one of these yet? 
    The DPD driver went to the wrong house with mine, so I have to wait until tomorrow now :-(
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I actually fancied giving one a go despite my previous history with Friedmans. Sold out everywhere now though. 
  • MalCoxMalCox Frets: 5
    Daiganzen said:
    So how would this compare to the Victory pedal Amps ?
    I've had three Victory preamps, Countess, Sheriff and currently Kraken, the Countess clean channel was too clean for me, the Sheriff I just didn't like at all, didn't sound like a Marshall to me. The Kraken sounds great but doesn't do clean too well. I have just ordered the Friedman, the demos sound very promising. I like the fact that the channels have their own eq's whereas the Victory has shared eq which means a compromise. Also the IR-X has a boost function on each channel for volume, or gain, or both which is a winner for me. The ability to go into a power amp and a cab, and direct to a P.A. is another selling point. Just hope it sounds as good as the demos!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rayttkrayttk Frets: 48
    I’m very interested in trying out one of these, I’ve had a Friedman Dirty Shirley 40, BE 100 and a Smallbox combo and the Fx loop in all of them was fantastic for delays and reverbs so I’m hoping it will work as good in this, I’m currently using an Audio Kitchen Big trees and delays and reverbs don’t sound great in the front, as previously mentioned it would have been a more complete package with a basic reverb and a small power amp section .
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3116
    Friedman IR-X + Laney IRT-X = ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NelsonP said:
    Friedman IR-X + Laney IRT-X = ?
    I have the Laney and it’s great 
  • @kennedydream1980  How are you finding the Friedman? 
  • @kennedydream1980  How are you finding the Friedman? 
    Sent it back. I prefer the sound of my Fender Bassbreaker 15 head running out the direct out with an IR.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter