Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sporks - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sporks

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Yeah. 
    High calorie comfort food - which I need after being cannon fodder for 2 hours for a room full of black belts. :)
    BillDL said:
    For info - this thought occurred to me last night after jujitsu - I was eating leftover lasagne with a fork.
    Is there a tenuous relationship in there between martial arts and italian pasta-based food  :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sporky said:
    And, if you ever see one of these for sale:

...keep walking, they're rubbish. They melt at a very low temperature and the tines snap off with very little force. 
    To what exact use were you putting them? ;)
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sporky said:

...keep walking, they're rubbish. They melt at a very low temperature and the tines snap off with very little force. 
    Scooping and gouging I’m gonna guess. 
    I mean have you seen his cellar?!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Is that a euphemism? 
    Be seeing you.
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    edited September 2023
    Brio said:
    I trust my life only to titanium sporks with a serrated fork edge. (Oh, and seatbelts.)

From those nice folks at Light My Fire.
    Where might one buy such a thing?
    I got mine from a generic outdoor shop. Possibly Mountain Warehouse.
    They also have an Amazon shop:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/LightMyFire/Homepage/page/DD1406B1-7D02-4FD1-9F3B-72FD750C72C3

I use mine at home all the time as I rate the spoon as one of the most perfect spoons for soups. Has a feel of those truly great porcelain  Chinese ones. But bigger and thinner.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Sporky said:

Stirring pasta! 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."