Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Harley Benton Loyalty Sale 2.0: 25% off for 25 days on 25 products - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Harley Benton Loyalty Sale 2.0: 25% off for 25 days on 25 products

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 733
    edited September 2023
    Am I missing something? It says "Grab your next guitar, bass, pedal or accessory at an incredible price!" But I can't see any pedals or accessories in the sale...?

Not that I need to be buying any more, of course...
    This is the second sale of its type in the anniversary year.

The first sale had a couple of pedals

I dare say there will be more.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GemsdalsGemsdals Frets: 83
    edited September 2023
    My purple sparkle Fusion has just arrived. It's fabulous for the money and plays quite well out of the box with no buzzing. There are minor finishing issues/marks  and looks like someone has wiped with back with something abrasive but I'm not too bothered. It just needs the fret board conditioning and it's good to go.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • To go with my last post
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    That's the Suhr Pete Thorn one! I had the turquoise one but I'm a 24 fret obsessive so it had to go. I found the pickups on it much better than expected and quite useable. For £185 you can't go wrong.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • carlos said:
    That's the Suhr Pete Thorn one! I had the turquoise one but I'm a 24 fret obsessive so it had to go. I found the pickups on it much better than expected and quite useable. For £185 you can't go wrong.
    I'm definitely surprised by the pickups. It ticks a lot of boxes and might control my GAS for a while.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gemsdals said:
    carlos said:
    I'm definitely surprised by the pickups. It ticks a lot of boxes and might control my GAS for a while.
    Are these fitted with Tesla or Roswell? The Tesla pups are getting a lot of praise in reviews regarding HB guitars. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gemsdals said:
    carlos said:
    Are these fitted with Tesla or Roswell? The Tesla pups are getting a lot of praise in reviews regarding HB guitars. 
    These are Roswell alnico 5

• Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2022
    BigPaulie said:
    This is the second sale of its type in the anniversary year.

The first sale had a couple of pedals

I dare say there will be more.
    I might be misremembering, but I seem to remember that there were a couple of different sales in the 1.0 version of the sale. They had 25 and then a few weeks (months?) later they had another one with another 25 different items.

Even in the current sale, keep an eye out- a few times there were only 24 things available (I guess something sold out?), and then the next day or two something different became available at the sale price.

Well done @Gemsdals , that looks really nice. The colour's awesome.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter