Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Thorpy Dane with readable settings! - FX Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Thorpy Dane with readable settings!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    I caved and ordered, whilst the discount was still active ;-)
    Intersting Tom, as the discount didn’t work for me!
    15FRETBOARD23 works til tomorrow… 
    Much obliged Adrian - it worked for me.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now |  WTB: EQD Talons | Jazzmaster build thread
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    Much obliged Adrian - it worked for me.
    Sod it just ordered a Scarlet Tunic. Even though I already own two Selmer Treble & Bass 50 amp heads. At least I'm not into crack
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    Thanks Thorpy ! Ordered =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That's a very nice looking update.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1790
    edited September 2023
    Ha just ordered myself one too. I don’t buy pedals very often but this one looked very nice and that I know I’d actually have a use for. Good looking design too if a pedal can be attractive too lol 

So I wonder what an actual Heavy Water going into it would sound like :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    edited September 2023
    ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    Please leave up until 00:00 if you can! Seeing what I can spare from this month! Cheers. 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    Please leave up until 12:00 if you can! Seeing what I can spare from this month! Cheers. 
    You posted this as 12:11 …. Dir you mean midnight ?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkb said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    MrSwanson said:
    Please leave up until 12:00 if you can! Seeing what I can spare from this month! Cheers. 
    You posted this as 12:11 …. Dir you mean midnight ?
    Yep!
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    edited September 2023
    Shipped already! @ThorpyFX yet again showing us why he’s the best!  
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • MrSwanson said:
    Shipped already! @ThorpyFX yet again showing us why he’s the best!  
    Me too :)
  • davrosdavros Frets: 1246
    Ordered! Fancied a Dane but pedalboard space is at a premium so V2 looks perfect 
    edited September 2023
    Sounds great and great to have the boost when needed

I certainly won’t need my Heavy Water going into it as well 
  • Sadly my car tax and a repair bill made sure I couldn't take advantage of the discount. 
  • Sadly my car tax and a repair bill made sure I couldn't take advantage of the discount. 
    Thankfully they are not a limited run so I’d definitely recommend one when things are better etc. I’ll be using mine in anger at this weekends gig :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    Very cool - looks fab 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    edited September 2023
    This little board is really sounding good with the new Dane MKII addition. Simply brilliant for the current band I'm in

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    edited September 2023
    Arrived in the US already, despite ordering direct from Thorpy Thursday evening. It's a real beaut in the flesh
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Plugged mine in yesterday. It went straight onto my board and to rehearsal. Cracking pedal.

Here are some photos of mine with its new friends:

Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now |  WTB: EQD Talons | Jazzmaster build thread
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Plugged mine in yesterday. It went straight onto my board and to rehearsal. Cracking pedal.

Here are some photos of mine with its new friends:

Nice pedal choice and guitar/amp! That White Atom is a great fuzz...shame @Magnetic_Effects stopped making pedals  :/
  • This little board is really sounding good with the new Dane MKII addition. Simply brilliant for the current band I'm in

How is the El Capistan?….. Been thinking of getting one for a while.

I recently brought an original Dane from Thorpy. Really like it. It stacks nicely with my other pedals.

I tried the boost side into a Broadcast on the lower gain (I have the Peach one with low, medium, high gain switch). Awesome sounds with a P90 junior.

Just ordered a Fat General and Peacekeeper bundle, should be fun  :)
    edited September 2023
    *Aaron* said:
    This little board is really sounding good with the new Dane MKII addition. Simply brilliant for the current band I'm in

How is the El Capistan?….. Been thinking of getting one for a while.

I recently brought an original Dane from Thorpy. Really like it. It stacks nicely with my other pedals.

I tried the boost side into a Broadcast on the lower gain (I have the Peach one with low, medium, high gain switch). Awesome sounds with a P90 junior.

Just ordered a Fat General and Peacekeeper bundle, should be fun 
    @Aaron love the el Capistan. Had to get the newer version so I can use the midi side of things I.e. presets. Tbh I love everything strymon. Maybe not their dirt pedals though. If I had room I’d get the flint again but I’m trying to avoid going to a bigger board. This board is just perfect for me atm though