Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Guitars! Surprisingly - Prices Dropped - Again - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Guitars! Surprisingly - Prices Dropped - Again

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Stunning photography, as usual!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    dazzajl said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Ooh, I'd forgotten you bought that pink PRS, you bugger.

Beautifully presented listings, they really are.

The 594 absolutely rocks, it out Les Pauls any LP I’ve had. And at what feels like half the weight. 
    I've already got two of them, or I'd be sorely tempted...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    Philly_Q said:
    dazzajl said:
    Philly_Q said:

The 594 absolutely rocks, it out Les Pauls any LP I’ve had. And at what feels like half the weight. 
    Ooooooh, I don’t think I could have even numbers of a guitar ;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I know, it feels like it's asking for trouble, doesn't it?    :/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AornicAornic Frets: 415
    Amazing listings and photos. The PRS is already out the door?! I've been digging mine a lot still. 
    edited September 2023
    Aornic said:
    Amazing listings and photos. The PRS is already out the door?! I've been digging mine a lot still. 
    It’s only on the block because I need to take a big chunk out of my ‘savings’. It’s a fabulous guitar and if I didn’t need some house move cash, it would be going nowhere. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Philly_Q said:
    dazzajl said:
    Philly_Q said:

It's not the same guitar if it's pink
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    Philly_Q said:
    dazzajl said:
    Philly_Q said:

It's not the same guitar if it's pink
    The other two are different shades of green.  If you lined up the three of them for a picture it would look... very weird.
    edited September 2023
    Looks like…….                               Sounds like 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzajl said:
    Anyone else on tenter hooks for what number 10's gonna be? The suspense is killing me!  ;)
  • That Maybach is lovely.  Very very nice. 
  • AornicAornic Frets: 415
    dazzajl said:
    Aornic said:
    It’s only on the block because I need to take a big chunk out of my ‘savings’. It’s a fabulous guitar and if I didn’t need some house move cash, it would be going nowhere. 
    Fair fair. You are correct too, I haven't seen it listed anywhere else store-wise.
    Price Drop Monday :)
    Gently lifted 
    Bump 
    Some lovely bits still here
    More money off :)
    Throw me an offer Sunday

Why not brighten up this dreary day with a shiny new toy?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Rump
  • So many lovely shiny things. We wants them all precious…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Still a few shiny toys left
    Bump for a Sunday evening 
    Put this in a DM so adding it here too…

The weight of the Maybach is 3.7kgs/8.15lbs. That’s with the stock tail piece, will be a few ounces more with the Bigsby. 
  • chunjichunji Frets: 0
    Hi, 

I m want to purchase the pink PRS S2 Mccarthy. Please let me know if you are willing to do international shipping to Bangkok Thailand.  

Thank you very much. 

Cheers! 

Chun
    Hi @chunji ;

I don't have anything to send it in but I could order one of these for you and pack it up for you to arrange a courier. The acoustic size box would allow lots of packing around the gig bag top keep it safe

• Dazz , I’ve got a few boxes including an inner / outer box combination that’s pretty robust . I can hand it over next weekend if we end up having a pint ?
    Dazz , I’ve got a few boxes including an inner / outer box combination that’s pretty robust . I can hand it over next weekend if we end up having a pint ?
    You sir are a gentleman and an enabler  <3
  • chunjichunji Frets: 0
    edited October 2023
    dazzajl said:
    Hi @chunji ;;

I don't have anything to send it in but I could order one of these for you and pack it up for you to arrange a courier. The acoustic size box would allow lots of packing around the gig bag top keep it safe

Hi sure that would be great! what kind of payments do you accept? Do you have facebook or email so we can talk and I can give you my address and other details. 
    chunji said:
    dazzajl said:
    Hi @chunji ;;

Hi sure that would be great! what kind of payments do you accept? Do you have facebook or email so we can talk and I can give you my address and other details. 
    Of course, darren@lightfall.co.uk