Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Death Pepper - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Death Pepper

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    edited August 2023
    Any food sold or given to the public that requires the wearing of a respirator and rubber gloves to handle and cook it should be outlawed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    ^ Not a big Surströmming fan then  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    ^ shouldn't that be in the Norwegian thread
    there's an even worse thing they have where 100 Puffins ,guts,heads,feathers and all are sewn into the belly of a dead Seal and then buried for a year before being eaten raw.......Mmmm
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    Dominic said:
    ^ Yup,that kind of thing is just ridiculous
    It's not big and it's not clever
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • froglordfroglord Frets: 42
    JerkMoans said:
    Arse like the Japanese flag.

It's when it's like the North Macedonian flag you really have to worry.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2124
    I know someone who supposedly gave himself permanent internal damage by entering some sort of macho hot food eating challenge and has to be on medication for the rest of his life. Didn't realise that was possible.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    ^ Not a hot food contest but I did hear of some poor young girl permanently damaging their stomach by drinking a liquid nitrogen laced 'smoky bubbling' cocktail.
    Looked it up, terrible thing to happen to anyone   https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/17/oscars-wine-bar-lancaster-gaby-scanlon-stomach-liquid-nitrogen
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Oddly enough,  capsaicin is really good for healing stomach ulcers even though it sometimes feels like its causing them!!
  • froglord said:
    JerkMoans said:
    Arse like the Japanese flag.

It's when it's like the North Macedonian flag you really have to worry.
    "Arse like the back of Batman's car" is my favourite euphemism for a post-curry morning :lol:
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar