Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Amp covers? - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Amp covers?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Can recommend both Roq Solid and Hotcovers, Roq Solids customer service is better but the Hotcovers has better padding if that's preferred.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @MrSwanson said:

Studio slips

Did you get any additional padding? Or is this just the standard? They do look great
    Standard. For home use most of the time. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 934

Studio slips

How can you expect people to look at the covers with that ******ing amazing blue Gretsch in the picture? 

Jon
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Hot covers for me!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Hotcovers for me. My PA, amps and speakers all have them fitted. Excellent quality and good customer service. Not expensive if you consider what goes in to making them.