Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Your Favourite Movie Lines... - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Your Favourite Movie Lines...

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    Hootsmon said:
    Now go and get your fuckin' shine box
    Hey, yer a funny guy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    Keep him here
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry:

Attractive girl downstairs: "Tell me mister, what does a girl have to do to sleep with you?"

Clint (looking slightly bemused): "Try knocking at the door...."
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    ...and I'm here to kill you little Bill
    tae be or not tae be
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Hootsmon said:
    Now go and get your fuckin' shine box
    Now that was brilliant.  

"What do you mean I'm funny?"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Not a line, but one of my favourite exchanges.  Brilliant!

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein:
    Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

Igor:
    And you won't be angry?

I will NOT be angry.

Igor:
    Abby someone.

Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor:
    Abby Normal.

Abby Normal?

Igor:
    I'm almost sure that was the name.

Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?

• HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 927
    Offset said:
    Not a line, but one of my favourite exchanges.  Brilliant!

Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

Igor:
    And you won't be angry?

I will NOT be angry.

Igor:
    Abby someone.

Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor:
    Abby Normal.

Abby Normal?

Igor:
    I'm almost sure that was the name.

Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?

Igor:
    But namimg him "Boris" is all on you.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nervous?
    Yes.
    First time?
    No, I've been nervous lots of times.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nervous?
    Yes.
    First time?
    No, I've been nervous lots of times.
    “Cigarette?”
    ”Yes, it is”
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    She tried to sit on my lap when I was standing up.
  • guyinlyonguyinlyon Frets: 202

• kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 751
    It's Hedley!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guyinlyonguyinlyon Frets: 202
    "You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."
    - Blazing Saddles
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4001
    “Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?”

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Oh my, what a great big tool you have.
    "Nice beaver."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    Offset said:
    "Nice beaver."
    Thank you, I had it stuffed recently.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GandalphGandalph Frets: 1513
    You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107

Paraphrased in our house with “You want the remote? You can’t handle the remote.”
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    CHRISB50 said:
    Kalimna said:
    Offset said:
    CHRISB50 said:
    "If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said?"
    Ooooh I'm trying very hard to think what that was from.  You're going to have to put me out of my misery!
    Reminds me of something from Lock/Stock or Snatch. 
    Rory Breaker to Nick the bubble. 

Rory Breaker has some great lines in Lock Stock. 

I also like…

”If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it. Know what I mean?”
    "Fucking northern monkeys."