Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Your Favourite Movie Lines... - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Your Favourite Movie Lines...

What's Hot

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 423
    edited August 2023
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1042
    Bring out the gimp...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    Cols said:
    “No ticket.”
    We named the dohg Indiana!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    Yeh like dags?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pigfacepigface Frets: 204
    Kilgore said:
    Marwood: "Stop saying that Withnail of course he's the fucking farmer!"
    Beat me to it :-). Instead I'll offer this:

Breakfast isn't till eight.
    Seven in the fishing season.
    It's not the fishing season.

More than one line, but the last is the hit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 742

"I've been blown up, take me to the hospital."
    [Lays on a gurney]
    "Take me to a hospital, I'm sick. What...?"
    [Jumps up, throws the gurney in back of an ambulance than jumps on top of it]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • “How much more black?”
    ”Non. Non more black”
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • "Nobody fucks with the Jesus"

And... 

"Shut the fuck up, Donny". 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1521

I like your nurse's uniform.

These are O.R. scrubs.

"O", "R" are they?

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    edited August 2023
    "Well, nobody's perfect".
    Editedfor @axisus   ;)   
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 742
    Tina Vitale:
    They shot him in the eyes.

Danny Rose:
    Oh my God, he's blind?

Tina Vitale:
    He's dead...

Danny Rose:
    Of course, the bullets would go right through...

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I'm reading most of these and thinking I guess you gotta see the scene cos they don't read as much!
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    Well, are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? 

Right turn Clyde

There’s nothing like a nice piece of hickory 

Close your mouth please Michael, we are not a codfish 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    axisus said:
    I'm reading most of these and thinking I guess you gotta see the scene cos they don't read as much!
    Ok then

I shot an arrow in the air, she fell to earth in Berkeley Square 

https://youtu.be/DAA41TwZz1w

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7159
     "no more drugs for that man"

• One I use a lot is from Backbeat:

”I know what John’s gonna say…..”

(Couldn’t find a clip, but for those of you who don’t know, it cuts to John Lennon - played by Ian Hart - saying, in a great scouse drawl:
    ”Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckineeeell….”)

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, so here's going for the open goal  ;)
    "These go to eleven".

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, so here's going for the open goal  ;)
    "These go to eleven".

Never understood this. Why couldn’t they just make 10 louder…?

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Sonny : Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright? 

Clemenza : The gun'll be there
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    pretty much any line by groucho marx.

And my siggy. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4255
    Whats in it for me?

Sand
    VimFuego said:
    pretty much any line by groucho marx.

And my siggy. 
    "You're gonna need a bigger thread' 
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 861

“I understand what you're like now. You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem."

Jack Nicholson 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader

Hans Gruber - He won't be joining us for the rest of his life

Or John MacLane - Yippee Ki Yay Motherfucker
    tFB Trader
    Bond, James Bond
  • Hello, Dave.
  • Show me a beautiful girl and I'll show you a man whose tired of f***ing her.

"Perfect Stranger" (2007)

That was in the Alfie remake also which Google suggests was 2004!
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    "Hellooo legs" – Batman

"Woah" – The Matrix

"Say, that's a nice bike" – Terminator 2
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'll offer up the following...

It's no trick to make a lot of money, if all you want is to make a lot of money.
    Citizen Kane, Bernstein to Thompson

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
    The Third Man, Harry Lime to Holly Martins

I like Orson Welles

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter