Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Downsizing amp from Fender TM Twin Reverb to....? - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Downsizing amp from Fender TM Twin Reverb to....?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 811
    edited July 2023
    Is this downsizing in the physical sense to a smaller cabinet or in the volume sense of lower sound pressure levels? 

I thought that the entire Fender Tone Master series had power stage attenuation via the rear panel.
    Physical size, and money that’s tied up in it. The Twin isn’t too loud as you rightly say, it can be dropped down to 1w so that’s fine…I could just mostly do with freeing up a bit of £. Maybe I should have said ‘downgrading’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NikcNikc Frets: 613
    Is this downsizing in the physical sense to a smaller cabinet or in the volume sense of lower sound pressure levels? 

I thought that the entire Fender Tone Master series had power stage attenuation via the rear panel.
    Physical size, and money that’s tied up in it. The Twin isn’t too loud as you rightly say, it can be dropped down to 1w so that’s fine…I could just mostly do with freeing up a bit of £. Maybe I should have said ‘downgrading’
    The Crush 35RT would make a lot of sense and keep you happy with tone for many years to come ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter