Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). BOLT GUITARS RAFFLE - DONE! @Jonathangus won! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

BOLT GUITARS RAFFLE - DONE! @Jonathangus won!

What's Hot

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Stavros said:
    I definitely don’t need another guitar, so I’m in!!! Great idea and thread.
    Same (I have five FS right now in the classifieds)

Thanks @BoltGuitarsUK and @digitalscream for making this possible 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • In
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    I too am joining this list. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jono111Jono111 Frets: 135
    me too

• Just dropping in to say best of luck to everyone in the draw.

Although we were tempted to enter ourselves (because @TTony has done such a belting job), you'll all be pleased to hear that she'll be going to a deserving home and not back to ours!

Thanks also to those forum members who have bought our kits. We've been overwhelmed by the positive vibes.

Fingers crossed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11438
    I'm in, well done Bolt and TT
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    Eleventh hour entry made. Best of luck all and thanks Lee and the team for keeping this place afloat. 
  • I'm in, not got a fully assembled Tele in the collection and this would do nicely if I'm lucky, if not then it's motivation to complete the bitsa that's been on the back burner for far too long.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11438
    Eleventh hour entry made. Best of luck all and thanks Lee and the team for keeping this place afloat. 
    yeah, Cheers Lee and Co
  • DuploLicksDuploLicks Frets: 162
    Another eleventhy hour entry here
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    OK, last call for entries - the draw will be tomorrow (Sunday 13th August) at 8pm. I'll do it with a YouTube livestream, assuming I can figure out how to get it working (it's never been reliable for me). Failing that, it'll be a Google Meet call.

Either way, I'll put a link in here - the idea is that I'll do a screen share of the list of entries, and an online random number generator so y'all know it's an honest draw.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Ooh how exciting
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    I'd better sort a gig bag and box then ... although it's a Tele, so I believe an old bin liner and some tape should suffice?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • You should have mine.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Great news about the guitar thanks for letting me know I’ll send you my address.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Oops you said wait til after the draw time sorry. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    munckee said:
    Oops you said wait til after the draw time sorry. 

• Man, if @munckee wins now… :mrgreen: 
    TTony said:
     it's a Tele, so I believe an old bin liner and some tape should suffice?

Keef uses his as a weapon, you may find it is impounded by the authorities if not appropriately packaged and labelled as such. 
    edited August 2023
    Okay, the time is upon us...join me on Google Meet if you want to watch.

I can't record it, because Google's a pain in the ass, so I won't run it until I've got at least one witness...

https://meet.google.com/efi-mbmm-hze
    <space for hire>
  • FezFez Frets: 472
    Wasted time trying to get in on my tablet
    Don't touch that dial.
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3503
    edited August 2023
    Witnessed <edited> winning!

<ADMIN: Hey, man, stealing my thunder ;) >
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    edited August 2023
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND....

...........the winner is......

.... @Jonathangus !

Congrats, dude - PM me your address, and we'll get the ball rolling

To everyone else, and especially the awesome @BoltGuitarsUK and the ever-dependable @TTony, thank you very very very very very much for joining in. In uncertain times, you've made the forum's future much more comfortable!

(also thanks to @imalrightjack , @Fez and @ChrisB for joining the call to witness the draw)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Oops I missed the draw, sorry!

Congratulations @Jonathangus I will look forward to your build thread =)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    @Jonathangus - I'll be shipping it, so let me know if any days are better/worse for it to arrive and I'll try to schedule it accordingly.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Congratulations @Jonathangus
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    Well done to all. Great effort all round. Apart from the bit where I didn’t win it of course :+1: 
    I play at my dining room table.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Congratulations @Jonathangus and glad we could all put a little towards the upkeep of this place. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Deadman said:
    Well done to all. Great effort all round. Apart from the bit where I didn’t win it of course :+1: 
    Ditto and 

Congratulations @Jonathangus and glad we could all put a little towards the upkeep of this place. 
    Ditto. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4080
    edited August 2023
    Well, this is most excellent!

Huge thanks to @BoltGuitarsUK for their generous donation and @TTony for his luthiery skills.  Look forward to getting my hands on it and giving you my thoughts.

And of course to @digitalscream for organising, and keeping this place running.

EDIT: and also to @Rocker , who's apparently throwing in a strap as well.  Cheers, dude!
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter