Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold - Carr Artemus USA handwired valve amp £995 ! - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold - Carr Artemus USA handwired valve amp £995 !

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    Your endless flip flopping on sales is just a small taste of what I’d be like if my ADHD tendencies didn’t mean I don’t ever make most of the sale threads I want/need to  :3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Its been a month, I think I'm entitled to a final flip flop :-)

I've just bought something beautiful on here so really need to sell the Artemus now - its gorgeous, Steve Carrs take on a switchable AC15/AC30 with low noise and tweak ability through the mids and highs switches to take it into Fender territory if thats your thing.

Yours for a crazy £995 inc a custom fitted cover - can meet in Exeter, Salisbury, Winchester for a handover or have a box to post
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1296
    Bonkers bargain.

What have you bought Con?
  • Cheers Paul - Ive just snaffled Waynes CU24 for old times sake .  My longest serving guitar was an early 90s CU24 and I'm hoping this one stays with me as long as that did (about 10 years). I can't afford it. but then I couldn't afford the Gretsch I bought a few weeks back either :-)
    Cheers Paul - Ive just snaffled Waynes CU24 for old times sake .  My longest serving guitar was an early 90s CU24 and I'm hoping this one stays with me as long as that did (about 10 years). I can't afford it. but then I couldn't afford the Gretsch I bought a few weeks back either :-)

Nice!  I've still got my old 87 Custom, I really ought to play it more.

• Dodge said:
    Cheers Paul - Ive just snaffled Waynes CU24 for old times sake .  My longest serving guitar was an early 90s CU24 and I'm hoping this one stays with me as long as that did (about 10 years). I can't afford it. but then I couldn't afford the Gretsch I bought a few weeks back either :-)

Nice!  I've still got my old 87 Custom, I really ought to play it more.

I always wanted one of those, the slightly faded with age yellowy tops - gorgeous !
    I always wanted one of those, the slightly faded with age yellowy tops - gorgeous !

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    edited September 2023
    Dodge said:

You bastard !  ;)
  • Beautiful gallery of PRS’s here…..
    I am gassing for that Artemus Con……
  • Sevenof9 said:
    Beautiful gallery of PRS’s here…..
    I am gassing for that Artemus Con……
    I think Ive mentioned it before that its quite similar in sound to the Genz that we've both loved in the past, slightly more chime and maybe slightly easier on the eye ! ..... just saying mate ;-)
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    edited September 2023
    Yes indeed, I am strictly on a one out first, so here’s hoping Con…. :)
  • Bumpage
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    "Silly Price drop "
    silly owner ......absolutely great amp for giveaway price
  • Dominic said:
    "Silly Price drop "
    silly owner ......absolutely great amp for giveaway price
    Stupid is as stupid does as someone famous once said .

I’ve put this on eBay recently and took it down immediately as if it goes for a bargain, I want it to go to someone on here.

Please keep me from Ebaying this folks !
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    edited September 2023
    Edit - still for sale