Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PSA: T-Rex Tone Trunk Pedalboards… - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PSA: T-Rex Tone Trunk Pedalboards…

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    WeZ84 said:
    I bought a 45 last week as I wanted a bit more space than my Pedaltrain Nano+
    If you're buying from the reverb link, they dispatched it quickly and I got it the next day.

The board and the bag are pretty good and I got the power supply bracket too which was a nice addition.

My only complaint would be that you don't get enough velcro with it. You get enough to do one run on each level of the board. Coming from a pedaltrain, I wanted to have 2 strips of velcro per level so it matched up with the velcro strips already on my pedals.  

I do wonder why random people got the supply bracket but other's didn't hahah! Maybe I'll get one in the 56.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Seems like the 45s are shipping with them, but not the 56s… annoying!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • distresseddistressed Frets: 287
    edited October 2023
    My old Tone Trunk board came with one years ago

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    My old Tone Trunk board came with one years ago

I love that!