Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NEW, FREE BRIDGE PINS DRAW - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NEW, FREE BRIDGE PINS DRAW

What's Hot

Comments

• MellishMellish Frets: 945
    Anyone put in by me can opt out, as can any who enter then change their mind. 

The prize total is over £200.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 807
    thankyou!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    This is the last draw until the big one in November. 

So, good luck to all entrants, and those maybe yet to put their name in, (you know who you are ;).) Keep 'em crossed!

:) 
  • DoggycamDoggycam Frets: 0
    Long term lurcker and newb here.
    Can I join in ? :3
    ^ sure you can. 

I so like the look of these bone-look Martin Liquid Metal bridge pins that I've decided to enter the draw myself!

=) 
    edited June 2023
    Just to rule out a suggestion that Mrs M may be biased when pulling out a winner (beating in mind I'm in the draw too) the winner will be picked by the dangerous beast, Bowler, a yorkie =) 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    Yes please. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

In goes @Rocker ;

• skippy76skippy76 Frets: 584
    I'd love to have a go :)
    @skippy76 ; is in

• bluecatbluecat Frets: 429
    I think Mellish has found a nest of Martin bridge pins!  And I think they are still breeding.
    Oh what fun my friend. Take care.
    @bluecat ; these are definitely the last Martin Luxe bridge pins that I can get.

The bone look is really nice. I've had 'em in my OM-28. Got a great sound using them with Elixir Nano in 12s.

Any more for a bargain?

Over £200 of Martin Luxe bridge pins + strings post free. When they're gone they're gone!

Gig night but send your name if you want to enter the draw.

I'm now including a Kyser capo and 150 assorted picks.

So, Martin Luxe bridge pins, two sets of strings, Kyser capo and 150 assorted picks.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Give me a shout if up in Scotland - whisky on me!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited June 2023
    @thomasross20 ; our daughters are in Scotland (Aberdeen) so I do get up there, and I do like whisky, so be careful what ya wish for!

edited June 2023
    8) 

You're genuinely welcome at the Larrivee showroom / my house
    @thomasross20 ; thank you mate.

There's some decent members on here and you're one of 'em. 
    edited June 2023
    Been on these forums over 20 years now. Great bunch of folk
    So anyone else want to enter the draw? Just jump straight in - it's open to all :) 
    edited June 2023
    Some of the 150 picks also in the draw are no longer made... 
    There's Wegen, a Blue Chip, an adjustable thumbpick, and that's just for starters  
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 186
    Again very kind of you Mellish. I have been tempted by both a wegen and a blue chip but worried they won’t suit me so never did take the plunge. 
    @ditchboy ; I like Wegen picks, not so much Blue Chip but the latter has its fans.

Both are worth the money (imo) but that's no good if you don't get on with 'em.

• ditchboyditchboy Frets: 186
    Mellish said:
    @ditchboy ; I like Wegen picks, not so much Blue Chip but the latter has its fans.

Both are worth the money (imo) but that's no good if you don't get on with 'em.

Is why I never took the risk. I must have tried 50 different types before I finally settled on the Dunlop max grips. I’d have been gutted if I’d dropped £40 on a pick for it not to be the one. Not sure they suit my style either but the temptation was always there. 
    @ditchboy ; well you can have Wegen and Blue Chip in your collection for nothing if your name is pulled out of the hat.

Y'all keep your fingers crossed! 

• PCT57PCT57 Frets: 26
    Mellish said:
    @ditchboy ; well you can have Wegen and Blue Chip in your collection for nothing if your name is pulled out of the hat.

Y'all keep your fingers crossed! 

When is the draw?
    edited June 2023
    ^ All entries in by 10th July, draw on the 11th.

• WeZ84WeZ84 Frets: 140
    Can I enter the draw please?