Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 2022 MARTIN OM-28 RE-IMAGINED - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

2022 MARTIN OM-28 RE-IMAGINED

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MellishMellish Frets: 945
    edited June 2023
    @ditchboy ; oh there's nothing that puts me above anyone else, and I wouldn't want there to be.

I just like to do good things for others. 

But thank you. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited June 2023
    So here's what I have in mind:

I'll start a thread on 1 Oct. If you want to enter the draw submit your username as you've done before. I'll shoot the winner a PM. They'll pay £2000 into my bank account and £400 to tFB. Once I've checked that it's been done, a second PM to the winner, asking them to arrange (and pay for) shipping 

IDEALLY COLLECTION, OBVIOUSLY, BUT I ALSO ENCOURAGE OUR FRIENDS ABROAD TO ENTER THE DRAW, SO I DECIDED SHIPPING WAS THE WAY TO GO. 

The Guitar is free of scratches, scuffs and dings. Action is low, no buzz and intonation is perfect.
     It will be shipped in its TKL hardshell case with original receipt and care booklet.

EDIT: You'll see pics courtesy of me old mate there in Huon Valley once I get things sorted. I'm doing a loft conversion atm. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Also a possibility is a Peterson StroboClip in the package but not sure at this point.

:) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 186
    Now that I’d be happy to take  =)
    ^ that's one signed up.

=)