Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 £925 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 £925

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    Still available bump. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Still available bump. 
    Can you reply to the email I sent you? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm interested, but it seems like you don't really want to sell it... 
  • Ooh I forgot this was still posted.   Still for sale.  Updated description too. Lovely guitar. 
  • Ooh I forgot this was still posted.   Still for sale.  Updated description too. Lovely guitar. 
    Hey there, it's been quite a journey trying to connect with you. Music flows through our souls, and I envisioned this guitar becoming a cherished melody in my son's hands. With a little more harmony, you and this guitar could have struck a sweet chord. Best of luck on your musical journey!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Wicked guitar. Somebody should buy it.