Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 £925 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 £925

What's Hot
fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 + Case

Purchased new from Peach Guitars in June 2021 but has only had about 5hrs use at home and has mainly just been sat in the case.

It's immaculate, virtually as new.  I could just about make out a couple of minor swirls on the pick guard but very difficult to photograph the finish is like a mirror.

Weighs a perfect 7lb 2oz.

It's setup very well, nice low action with no buzzing, with Ernie Ball Super Slinky 9-42 and plays so easily.  Sounds exactly like a rock machine, classic AC/DC!

The official Gibson leather soft case it came with is included and is basically unused, even has the original tags on.  It's just been stored in my cupboard.

I'd say the neck is slightly more chunky than my 2018 model but certainly not baseball bat thick. It's actually very comfortable to play.

I bought it as I always wanted a black one, but I soon realised that I usually just played the SG I was most used to and so I just didn't really play this one as I didn't want to mark the finish so it just sat there.

Includes:
  • Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black guitar
  • Gibson Leather soft case
Local pickup from near Swindon or I can courier it in a well packed guitar box.

I'm looking for around £925.  As per usual, established members with good feedback.  Not interested in trades thanks.

More pics here: 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7NSA46N12aPVMGyD7

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    ONO :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Added the weight to the description.  V comfy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Updated
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Gosh that really is immaculate. Great pictures too. Everyone should have an SG. Glwts
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    (I've started saying gosh a lot cos I'm a rock'n'roll bad boy)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    Gosh that really is immaculate. Great pictures too. Everyone should have an SG. Glwts
    Cheers,  yes my thoughts exactly :smile: 
    Still shiny and looking for a new polisher
    Pinch punch the first of the month, time the have the best Black SG of the bunch.
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 26
    This looks really nice. GLWTS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Thanks,  it's a stunner and well set up. Just totally unused as I've too many others. 
    Price Drop.  Looking for a new owner.
    Up she goes
  • jesonejesone Frets: 56
    Is this still available?
    jesone said:
    Is this still available?
    @jesone yes it is
    Sunday bump
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3301
    Does it come with a free pack of strings thrown in?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Lebarque said:
    Does it come with a free pack of strings thrown in?
    Yes,  and helpfully I've fitted them already :sweat_smile: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    To the top Tuesday
    Offers welcome, especially cash, mmmm cash :yum: 
    Sir Bumpalot strikes again
    Black  SG for sale to good home.
    I think you should possibly give up on the sale and 'lend' it to me. Please get your sweat off it first though.
    Lebarque said:
    I think you should possibly give up on the sale and 'lend' it to me. Please get your sweat off it first though.
    You are more then welcome to borrow it for the long term, just requires a non refundable deposit if the asking price :lol:   there is no sweat on it, its a case Queen.

Besides, I thought you were strictly a strat chap.
    I do cheat on strats occasionally.
    Badger nuts, squirrel noses, SG for sale
    Friday bump
    Sunday bump
    Updated
    Saturday bump been sitting in the case waiting for a new owner.
  • Is it still available?