Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Chase Bliss Pedal - Mood V2 - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Chase Bliss Pedal - Mood V2

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• AlunAlun Frets: 79
    edited July 2023
    My Ltd Mood arrived today, and very pretty it is too! 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Alun said:
    My Ltd Mood arrived today, and very pretty it is too! 

I think this might be the best looking pedal ever. If looks made toanz…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5078
    edited August 2023
    A few more limited Mood mk2s were released for sale today to newsletter subscribers only… check your inbox…

Edit: aaaand it's gone

A few GLMkIIs with ltd artwork left though... well at least one anyway...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 108
    edited September 2023
    Can anyone who has purchased a Mood MkII tell me what the final cost in £ was to get one shipped from the US please? Thanks!
  • £395 according to my credit card statement.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I didn’t have any duty on mine… I think some ship from the USA and some from Europe….???
  • dangriffithsdangriffiths Frets: 535
    edited September 2023
    They only sell to UK from US now due to Brexit grief afaik. They pay half the duty for you which is nice and you pay your bit up front too which is also better. 
    edited September 2023
    Wardy66 said:
    £395 according to my credit card statement.
    Ta! So there are no additional import costs once it lands? Do CBA take care of that at their end?
    edited September 2023
    Wardy66 said:
    @Dumodal ;;; Had three pedals delivered recently and all came via UPS to the UK. No extra fees either so what you pay on the website (with the 50% duty added ) is it.
    I just checked the full thread and this answered my question.
  • I didn’t have any duty on mine… I think some ship from the USA and some from Europe….???