Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Chase Bliss Pedal - Mood V2 - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Chase Bliss Pedal - Mood V2

What's Hot
keirkeir Frets: 132
https://youtu.be/Q01rOUub_q0

Pre-orders opened today - I had a mood for a bit and loved the reverb and delay but decided to sell it to concentrate more on bread and butter sounds but the V2 looks to take it the the next level, 

Not going to jump on the preorder train but might pick one up in the summer. 

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 837
    Yeah, a bunch of the things they list as being improvements aren't things I'd thought about, but all seem genuine improvements. Definitely won't be preordering, but will keep an eye out. Doesn't look as pretty mind.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • keirkeir Frets: 132
    It’s an interesting new aesthetic definitely.
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7086
    I'm sure I'll get one, but I won't be pre-ordering this time. 
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5078
    I want it but yeah gonna wait. £405 to my door but I already have a v1…
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    New limited edition of this and the Gen Loss have dropped:

MOOD MKII Limited Edition — Chase Bliss

View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KultscharKultschar Frets: 27
    edited July 2023
    Grabbed one of each for my electronica gear.  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 291
    Mood has already sold out. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12324
    I've got zero interest in buying one, but that ltd Mood above has a wonderful aesthetic. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AlunAlun Frets: 79
    Managed to grab one of the limited Mood mkII’s - wanted one of these for a long time and it looked too nice not to get! First Chase Bliss pedal, very excited to try it out.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    I've got zero interest in buying one, but that ltd Mood above has a wonderful aesthetic. 
    The design is properly ace! 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    The designs are just spot on aren't they. 
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
    For people who ordered directly from CB, does the pedal comes via Royal Mail or which courier?

The reason is I am unsure if I'm gonna be around the delivery time so wanted the ability to move the delivery date!
    I got one a couple of months ago and it was Royal Mail
    DoctorX said:
    I got one a couple of months ago and it was Royal Mail
    Awesome, was just regular signed for or anyway you could divert or track?
    Actually I just checked and it wasn’t Royal Mail (sorry). I ordered a Mood mk2 and a fadershield for an automatone in April and they came separately, the fadershield was Royal Mail but the Mood was UPS.
    DoctorX said:
    Actually I just checked and it wasn’t Royal Mail (sorry). I ordered a Mood mk2 and a fadershield for an automatone in April and they came separately, the fadershield was Royal Mail but the Mood was UPS.
    Awesome, Thank you!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11229
    I love the look, but i am way past getting something just for the paint job these days.

(Look at me, all grown up lol)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I was hoping it was going to hand around for a bit. I like the limited edition look, but wanted to give it a few days to see whether it was just the novelty of the new design. Can’t really afford pedals at the moment till the bathroom is done sadly anyway 
  • Wardy66Wardy66 Frets: 4
    @Dumodal ; Had three pedals delivered recently and all came via UPS to the UK. No extra fees either so what you pay on the website (with the 50% duty added ) is it.
    Wardy66 said:
    @Dumodal ; Had three pedals delivered recently and all came via UPS to the UK. No extra fees either so what you pay on the website (with the 50% duty added ) is it.
    Awesome, at least with UPS my Choice I can ask them to deliver in a specific day!

Do you know how long it takes for the pedal to arrive after you place the order?

Thanks! 
  • Wardy66Wardy66 Frets: 4
    Was less than a week for in-stock pedals
  • KultscharKultschar Frets: 27
    Do they come with a power supply or do they just presume you hook them up to a Pedal Power etc?

never bought one before!
    edited July 2023
    Kultschar said:
    Do they come with a power supply or do they just presume you hook them up to a Pedal Power etc?

never bought one before!
    No power supply included, some of the older all analogue ones did have a little 9v battery connector inside with a battery!

Their box are quite small and compact, although a little larger now they moved to cardboard with foam padding.  Before it was Pedal in a little bag, then snug fit in a wooden box.

Wardy66 said:
    Was less than a week for in-stock pedals
    Thank you!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    Dumodal said:
    For people who ordered directly from CB, does the pedal comes via Royal Mail or which courier?

The reason is I am unsure if I'm gonna be around the delivery time so wanted the ability to move the delivery date!
    Mine took 4 days 
     via UPS.

Awesome service.
    Box size difference 

Dumodal said:

Mine took 4 days 
     via UPS.

Awesome service.
    Awesome, I ordered the limited Generation Loss as I stupidly sold mine.

I'm still investigating the Mood 2, sadly missed the limited one but in the end I wasn't 100% sure! 

UPS says Thursday now so that's pretty fast! 
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    The new designed boxes and manuals are truly amazing. 
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • WTB22WTB22 Frets: 60
    Cannot fault the CB service one bit. I have one of the Limited Art Gen Loss MK2’s coming, ordered on release day and it’s saying Wednesday as the delivery date, with UPS. Ordered a Mood a couple of months ago and that was the same, at my door in about 6-7 days from ordering.
    I believe CBA has a contract with UPS for shipping, when I used to get their pedals to photograph, Joel would just email me about it being on the way and then it would turn up via UPS a few days later.  When it needs to be returned, Tyler (he is in a few of their videos) would arrange UPS return.  They don't use UPS or Royal Mail.