Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). F/S Bogner Goldfinger 45 head REDUCED TO £1000 . Last chance before I trade it in - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

F/S Bogner Goldfinger 45 head REDUCED TO £1000 . Last chance before I trade it in

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TobyBTobyB Frets: 11
    Still here. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump with a price drop 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Monday bump
    Friday bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Summer sale, down to £1100 but just for the next few weeks
    Bump
    Bump
    Still here….
    Bump, will listen to trades for a 1x12 combo ( trade value £1300) 
    Bump
    Bump
    The "I've learnt my lesson not to buy a niche brand if I'm thinking of selling it at some point " bump. Seriously , whoever finally goes for this won't believe the quality they're getting for the money
  • allenallen Frets: 545
    I totally agree. I can't understand why this is still here at this price. I would totally buy it if my house wasn't full of gear!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited August 2023
    allen said:
    I totally agree. I can't understand why this is still here at this price. I would totally buy it if my house wasn't full of gear!
    Cheers mate, i realise the market is properly screwed at the moment so patience is the way forward. 
    Another bump
    Last chance at £1000 before I reluctantly trade it in. 
  • Great demos on YouTube. And surely, if Bogner’s good enough for Lukather - they’re good enough for anyone! 
    This is right up there with all the magnatones , Tone Kings ( better in my opinion ) and all the other trendy brands. I’m just a bit desperate for cash at the moment :(
    Bump

Another bump
    Bump, just for sale now, no trades at the moment 
    Another bump
    Bump, will probably put the Price back up to £1200 soon. If no one’s biting at £1k I’ll just have to wait until someone is actively looking for one