Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). F/S Bogner Goldfinger 45 head REDUCED TO £1000 . Last chance before I trade it in - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

F/S Bogner Goldfinger 45 head REDUCED TO £1000 . Last chance before I trade it in

What's Hot
TobyBTobyB Frets: 11
edited September 2023 in Amps £
I bought this off @bellycaster last year, who had owned it since new I believe. It’s a truly wonderful thing and the best sounding, most versatile amp I’ve ever played . I’m astounded how good it sounds at low volumes on both the clean and dirty channels. The 69 setting is glorious if your into a vintage sounding amplifier. I gigged it once and it killed

I’ll post some more photos later as these are the ones bellycaster sent me.
no defects other than a small paint mark on the back of the cab which was there when I bought it.

collection from Petersfield , Hampshire but can travel within reason. Shipping might be a possibility 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TobyBTobyB Frets: 11
    Bump, willing to come down to  £1600 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    A Bogner bump
    Bump

Bump
    Bump, head for £1300 , cab for £300
    Bump with a price reduction 
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1271
    I love the Goldfinger (and Bogner amps in general). I think they are currently the best value in amplification because Reinhold’s amps aren’t that popular anymore, probably due to their horrible marketing or lack thereof. 

This will hold its own with any high end amp

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Adamski said:
    I love the Goldfinger (and Bogner amps in general). I think they are currently the best value in amplification because Reinhold’s amps aren’t that popular anymore, probably due to their horrible marketing or lack thereof. 

This will hold its own with any high end amp

Cheers man, this is probably the most versatile amp I’ve ever come across, I don’t really want to sell but needs must etc
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 315
    Agree with Adamski - Bogner has no website at the moment and doesn’t really market, but in my opinion make the finest amps imaginable. Someone should get a bargain here. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump for The Bogner
    Monday bump
    Bank holiday bump
    edited April 2023
    Bump, listed on eBay 
    Bumped 
    Back to school bump 
    Bump
    Bump
    Weekend bump
    Still here. Bargain stack from Bogner. It's a Marshall and a Fender in one amp
    Bump
    Bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump. I may be able to post the head if anyone is interested in buying that separately for £1300 plus shipping but I'm struggling to find packaging big enough to accommodate the cab which is pretty sizeable 
    Cab is sold, head still available and willing to discuss postage. 
    Bump