Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PSA: ADA MP-1 plugin!!!!! - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PSA: ADA MP-1 plugin!!!!!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ZappleZapple Frets: 48
    Looks great - always loved the MP-1 and Kebabkid's one did indeed sound unreal 

I used to have a few variants of it but just the two early ones with transformer upgrades and tube board upgrades now and Digital Scream's old MP-2

Having said that I must thin the herd a bit of my old rack stuff as I don't find the time to play it all of late

Kitty Hawk! Awesome!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2588
    What a remarkable plug-in. Thank you @digitalscream for the heads up. Worth the price of admission at regular retail. Ages ahead of guitar rig. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    @danishbacon what on Earth do you do with it? I thought you were a jazz archtop man only...can't imagine you busting out the 80's hair metal on it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    wizbit81 said:
    @danishbacon what on Earth do you do with it? I thought you were a jazz archtop man only...can't imagine you busting out the 80's hair metal on it!
    It does spot on clean and the modulation is excellent. Haven’t delved into the crunch properly yet but the ability to dial things in in a very clear way is quite refreshing. Managing 2ms round trip latency too which is impressive. 

I won’t go into my history listening to all manner of Nu metal during formative years, but let’s just say I have a deep seated appreciation for certain kinds of guitar tones :)
    wizbit81 said:
    Not with the archtops, I should add. Well….not yet!
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    That's it, we need a clip of some Limp Bizkit played on an L-5 now. I'll trade you for some Tool on my Triggs. 
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 414
    bought and enjoying - sounds loads better than some recent demos I did - currently replacing parts where I can .. I've got the plini plugin and this is certainly as good imho .. 
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    PSA, this is back up on an 80% reduction to $29.99
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    80% plus further 15% off on Nembrini plugs ins at the moment and 50% off their IOS stuff - can recommend the MP1 heartedly and also use quite a few of their other widgets such as IOS IR loader. Their Dumble plug in is pretty nice too.