Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSL tbone americana blue - bargain - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

LSL tbone americana blue - bargain

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• NachoarNachoar Frets: 17
    Bumpppp
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    Out of interest, were abouts in London are you? I might be down in North West London sometime soon.
    prudd said:
    Out of interest, were abouts in London are you? I might be down in North West London sometime soon.
    In in Greenwich 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    Nachoar said:
    prudd said:
    In in Greenwich 
    Ahh the otherside of London to where I would be. I will give it some thought and see when I could get down to you.
    thanks for your help.
  • prudd said:
    Nachoar said:
    prudd said:
    In in Greenwich 
    Ahh the otherside of London to where I would be. I will give it some thought and see when I could get down to you.
    thanks for your help.
    Cool, im on holidays atm but ill be back next week, just let me know
  • Do you go to the Pelton Jam?
  • Hogwash said:
    Do you go to the Pelton Jam?
    No I’ve never been unfortunately 
  • Bumpp
  • Bumppp