Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSL tbone americana blue - bargain - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

LSL tbone americana blue - bargain

What's Hot

Comments

• Bumpp
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PM'd 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Answered 
  • Bumppp
  • Another one 
  • NachoarNachoar Frets: 17
    Bump
    Grab a bargain £1850 is the new price
    Retail price is £2600 
    Bumpppp
    Bump
    1750 , grab a bargain
  • sweavesweave Frets: 60
    Hi. Did you fix the volume knob? If not, is it just the volume knob that needs replacing or does the whole pot need swapping out and is there any damage to the guitar body as well? Do you know how the damage was caused? Thanks
    sweave said:
    Hi. Did you fix the volume knob? If not, is it just the volume knob that needs replacing or does the whole pot need swapping out and is there any damage to the guitar body as well? Do you know how the damage was caused? Thanks
    Hi mate, no i didnt fix it , the problem is just the knob , the body is in perfect condition 
    Bumpp
    1700 final price , it has to go for this price £900 less than new
    Bump
    Sunday bump
    Bummp
    A nice soul who could help me posting pics?
  • Macca-24Macca-24 Frets: 3
    Pm'd
    Special price as i want to buy the r8 here in the forum, £1500
    £1450 cmon guys it has to go
    Bumpppp
    £1550 as the r8 i was after is sold
    Bumppp
    Back to £1450 as i saw something id like to buy
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    is this for collection only or could a courier be involved?
    prudd said:
    is this for collection only or could a courier be involved?
    It’s collection preferably since i never sent a guitar and i don’t want any problems  
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    OK, thanks for that. I am too far away to collect.
    GLWTS
    Thank you!!