Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cover challenge 19 the letter F - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cover challenge 19 the letter F

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2072
    edited May 2022
    Sent mine in.

@flying_pie I could have added it myself, but I thought it would be a good test to see if you receive it and to check the upload process.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    Great thinking @stratman3142 ;

Nothing in my inbox or spam, I'm afraid. I definitely gave Lee the right email address!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited May 2022
    Great thinking @stratman3142 ;;;

Nothing in my inbox or spam, I'm afraid. I definitely gave Lee the right email address!

One way you can check is for you to send a test email to covers@thefretboard.co.uk
    It should be redirected to your email. So, if things are working correctly, you should receive the test email on your personal email address. If not, I guess you need to PM Lee again or I could do it. But I don't want to bother him on a Sunday. 

I won't upload my entry myself yet, as it's probably best that we use it as a 'pipe-cleaner' to check things are working OK.

It's not a competition.
    I'll PM Lee tomorrow @stratman3142 .

Looks like he's not yet hooked me up
    edited May 2022
    That's it all sorted @stratman3142 .

Do you want to resend it?
    That's it all sorted @stratman3142 .

Do you want to resend it?

Resent

It's not a competition.
  • stickersticker Frets: 868
    I’ve been in self imposed exile away from Forum matters for the last couple of months absolutely gutted to hear about Poopot . 
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 698
    Sent mine.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • westfordwestford Frets: 514
    Submitted
    westford said:
    Submitted

Hmm... I've not received it
    westford said:
    Submitted

Hmm... I've not received it
    I’ll try again
  • HabaneroHabanero Frets: 225
    edited June 2022
    Maybe the cause is that there's 2 different email addresses mentioned in the thread?
    I sent it to covers@thefretboard.co.uk
    westford said:
    I sent it to covers@thefretboard.co.uk
    Got it. Will upload tonight
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    edited June 2022
    Is the deadline still 11.30pm tomorrow? Still trying to make mine sound less shit, so hope to send it tomorrow afternoon.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    @mrkb I don't see why you should be special and get the option not to sound shit :grin:

(This is self-referential and not a slur on any other entries)
    edited June 2022
    Snags said:
    @mrkb I don't see why you should be special and get the option not to sound shit grin

(This is self-referential and not a slur on any other entries)
    I said less shit! I got some mates around and we recorded it live, so there’s huge bleed of drums and guitars into vocals mics and vice versa (and we only did two takes). And there’s a few bum bass notes (can’t trust bassists ). Might cut and paste a good verse baseline across, or not!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    mrkb said:
    Is the deadline still 11.30pm tomorrow? Still trying to make mine sound less shit, so hope to send it tomorrow afternoon.

It is. Technically.

I've always been happy to add stuff to the playlist after the deadline during the voting stage if need be
    @flying_pie - thanks. Have rolled it in glitter and emailed it to the covers@ email address.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    And that's a wrap.

Entries closed
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    edited June 2022
    URL corrected:
    Find It HERE
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Superior glitter and polishing, there, @mrkb