Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Who has seen one of these before? - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Who has seen one of these before?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    Surely it's meant as a very small run stage prop / collectors item / curiosity - for which I quite like it. Not sure it was ever meant to be discussed as a serious bit of kit that you would consider under normal circumstances.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • blueskunk;31266" said:
    U local to the area mate?
    I used to live in Denton in East Manchester at the time. I'm in Chorlton now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cool. Iv got a mate who lives in Chorlton, think he gigs around there too. Great jazz guy :)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742

Larry Miller plays a similar kind of thing 

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
  • blueskunk;31192" said:
    I know some of Brians guitars are tripped out but hes a one off true guitar craftsman shidoshi master , he built a strat for a hendrix guy i know, it was more than awesome. He can build whatever you want from solidbodys to jazzboxes and owt in between ;)
    Absolutely - don't just judge him on the bender. His lad makes a great guitar too.