Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Hiding Behind CLosed Doors doesnt work? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Hiding Behind CLosed Doors doesnt work?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    On your home page on your left it says   

Category Filter
    Viewing: 

then you can choose All Categories or Followed Categories.

If there any changes to the forum mine goes back to All Categories so everything appears on my home page, just click to Followed Categories and things should disappear.   
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    On your home page on your left it says   

Category Filter
    Viewing: 

then you can choose All Categories or Followed Categories.

If there any changes to the forum mine goes back to All Categories so everything appears on my home page, just click to Followed Categories and things should disappear.   
    That was going to be my next port of call...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
    This now works :) 

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    It certainly does - BCD now seems to have disappeared completely.

I'm not *entirely* convinced that's a bad thing, but I assume it wasn't actually the intention...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    ICBM said:

I'm not *entirely* convinced that's a bad thing, but I assume it wasn't actually the intention...

@ICBM:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/187411/congratulations-bcd-is-now-gone#latest

ICBM said:

It was indeed entirely the intention.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Ah... missed that.

Yes, it does seem a bit of a shame in some ways, but I understand why.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750
    The thing about "Speaker's Corner" Latterly to be known as  "BCD"  was that it was a place that people could discuss private issues about Work or Relationships or anything else that was sensitive. Where do those people go now? And what has happened to threads that were in there? People might want to refer back to them.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited August 2020
    Maybe we can revive the STBYP thread in Off-Topic? 
    The thing about "Speaker's Corner" Latterly to be known as  "BCD"  was that it was a place that people could discuss private issues about Work or Relationships or anything else that was sensitive. Where do those people go now? And what has happened to threads that were in there? People might want to refer back to them.
    This aspect is being discussed. It may take a little while to decide but there’s a conversation.