Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Please See "Water Rats April 19 - Song List" - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Please See "Water Rats April 19 - Song List"

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    munckee said:
    I've asked digitalscream to move these comments to the main water rats thread as it has hijacked the playlist thread so this may move!

I have set up a new paypal account just for this (so not to be confused with my guitar fund or spent by missus munckee) can everyone send the money sent back to them for water rats to munckee74@gmail.com please and I will post accounts of money in.
    Is it still £26?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 218
    edited December 2018
    Sadly due to all kinds of ongoing family crap going on right now I am going to step down I am afraid.  I haven’t had a chance to pick a guitar up in weeks and whether I will start playing again or not is uncertain right now. Plus as one of the beginners that are part of the issue I don’t want to add to the grief.  Best I leave it to the real guitarists.   Thanks for being prepared to have me along though. Take care guys 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    mrkb said:
    munckee said:
    I've asked digitalscream to move these comments to the main water rats thread as it has hijacked the playlist thread so this may move!

I have set up a new paypal account just for this (so not to be confused with my guitar fund or spent by missus munckee) can everyone send the money sent back to them for water rats to munckee74@gmail.com please and I will post accounts of money in.
    Is it still £26?
    Hi Mark, yes please.
    Blackjack said:
    Sadly due to all kinds of ongoing family crap going on right now I am going to step down I am afraid.  I haven’t had a chance to pick a guitar up in weeks and whether I will start playing again or not is uncertain right now. Plus as one of the beginners that are part of the issue I don’t want to add to the grief.  Best I leave it to the real guitarists.   Thanks for being prepared to have me along though. Take care guys 
    Thats a shame blackjack hope whatever it is gets sorted.  Begginers were not the issue, ttony retired and stepped down but had nothing to do with guitars playing abililty.  You would be more than welcome and as a not very advanced player myself I would say its beginners and intermediates who would get the most from it.  If you change your mind let me know, you've got months to practice : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    munckee said:

@lovestrat74
    @sonoflovestrat74
    @peteri
    @Tone71
    @David5150
    @MtB
    @Flanging_Fred
    @Jonathangus
    @sev112
    @customkits
    @springhead
    @McToot
    @Darthed1981
    @Bridgehouse
    @MarkBlagdon

Okay forgot to tag everyone for this!  Can you resend the £26 refunded by ttony to paypal address above please.  Still waiting for the following to confirm they are still coming:

@mike77
    @fandango
    @mtb
    @route66
    @grappagreen

Any queries shout
  • Still coming - will send funds tomorrow..

Si
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3097
    tFB Trader
    money sent
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • Done.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• McTootMcToot Frets: 1977
    The McToot has paid

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Have received payments from @McToot @customkits @lovestrat74 @Fuengi and what I assume is from @Jonathangus (is your surname the name of a chain of furniture retailers?)

Have had not comings from blackjack and mtb still waiting on yes/no's from the other three mentioned above.
  • munckee said:
    ...is your surname the name of a chain of furniture retailers?)
    Apparently it is!
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    What are we paying this time round ? :)

And who to ?

sev112 said:
    And who to ?

Hi sev £26 to munckee74@gmail.com please. 
  • Payment Sent from me...
    Payment Sent from me...
    Received thanks.
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 598
     Paid, now need to think of 2 songs
    Ok quick update for the water rats massive;

Paid are: @Fuengi @lovestrat74 @Tone71 @Flanging_Fred @Jonathangus @McToot @munckee @customkits ;

People who have said yes are: @peteri @David5150 @sev112 @grappagreen @springhead @darthed1981 @mrkb @Bridgehouse ;

Those missing presumed missing are: @Mike77 @fandango @Route66 ;

@poopot are you back once again with the renegade master?
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9089
    munckee said:

As mentioned, have a gig that night so will be a bit tied up... but will pop along and say hello at some point!.

if you need an introduction to Kim pm me your email and I’ll sort that out for you!.
  • All paid..

Si
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1252
    edited December 2018
    As for song suggestions any of these for me tbh. I'm happy with Gtr and BV's on them all..

Times Like These - Foo Fighters
    If You Tolerate This - Manic Street Preachers
    Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
    I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

Si

• munckee said:

Paid are: @Fuengi @lovestrat74 @Tone71 @Flanging_Fred @Jonathangus @McToot @munckee @customkits ;

People who have said yes are: @peteri @David5150 @sev112 @grappagreen @springhead @darthed1981 @mrkb @Bridgehouse ;

Going to have to duck out of this one as my band has a gig - happy jamming gents
    munckee said:

Payment received from Grappagreen, David5150 moved to the naughty list : )
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Money sent
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Have to pull out of this one, with deep apologies to Munckee who has done sterling work stepping in to the hot shoes here.

I'm not on TFB much at the minute but will still help compile a setlist if needed once it kicks off again.

Thanks all.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • Payment sent.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2843
    How about some Arcade Fire - Rebellion (lies)?
    Grappagreen Springhead and Peteri money received.

Will post a new thread about songlists once we have cleared up any stragglers who still want to come, we have covered costs either way.
    @munckee , which email address for PayPal?  I may be a missed a reply to this earlier.
    cheers

sev112 said:
    @munckee , which email address for PayPal?  I may be a missed a reply to this earlier.
    cheers

No worries @sev112 ;, amount is still £26 and send to munckee74@hotmail.com please