Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Official FB Jam - Quad (Leicester) Edition - Saturday 24th November 2018 - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Official FB Jam - Quad (Leicester) Edition - Saturday 24th November 2018

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Alnico said:
    Please put me and Audrey ( @Route66 ) down for this.
    Confirmed, we'll be there.
    :)
    Done
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610
    Alnico said:
    Please put me and Audrey ( @Route66 ) down for this.
    Confirmed, we'll be there.
    :)
    You two fancy a car share? I'm happy to drive and my car is fairly cheap to run being a hybrid. Happy to pick you guys plus kit up 
    Thank you mate, that would be awesome.
    We'll say yes to that now man.

Nice one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BroccoBrocco Frets: 77
    Please consider me confirmed!
    Brocco said:
    Please consider me confirmed!
    Will do!
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Me too please. Let’s hope I actually get to this one.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    I'm in :)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    edited August 2018
    @horse - you fancy some keys or lap steel at this one?
  • I'll defo think about this.. so it's a one day thing and about 6 hour drive (I'd probably take train, day off etc if went for it). 
    I'll defo think about this.. so it's a one day thing and about 6 hour drive (I'd probably take train, day off etc if went for it). 
    I’m sure someone would put you up for the night!
  • I'll defo think about this.. so it's a one day thing and about 6 hour drive (I'd probably take train, day off etc if went for it). 
    You could crash at mine half way there then join the party bus with me, @Alnico and @Route66  :) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I'll defo think about this.. so it's a one day thing and about 6 hour drive (I'd probably take train, day off etc if went for it). 
    You could crash at mine half way there then join the party bus with me, @Alnico and @Route66  :) 
    That’s a cool suggestion!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Takes as long to get the train, and flights are about £300. Not looking viable unfortunately :( there's always Huddersfield in Feb
  • Hey that's great you guys offering! I've not ruled it out :)
    Takes as long to get the train, and flights are about £300. Not looking viable unfortunately :( there's always Huddersfield in Feb
    Friday down to @Legionreturns in hudders then Saturday Jam then leisurely stroll back Sunday?
  • Leisurely stroll :lol: 
    Ok I'm off to see a comedy show (Frankie Boyle) - catch you later :)
  • Takes as long to get the train, and flights are about £300. Not looking viable unfortunately :( there's always Huddersfield in Feb
    Friday down to @Legionreturns in hudders then Saturday Jam then leisurely stroll back Sunday?
    And you wouldn't have to drive on the Saturday

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Trying to get me drink to ruin my performance, eh! :lol: 
    Trying to get me drink to ruin my performance, eh! :lol: 
    Go on, go on, go on - get yer name down lad ;)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    @thomasross20 ; -  not wishing to suggest that you'd not be most welcome at any of these sessions, but why don't you give some thought to organising something a bit northerer?

I believe that there are a few people up that way ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    @thomasross20 ; -  not wishing to suggest that you'd not be most welcome at any of these sessions, but why don't you give some thought to organising something a bit northerer?

I believe that there are a few people up that way ...
    And I’d gladly come up and help run it
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Put me down as definite. Will pay tonight. 
    munckee said:
    Put me down as definite. Will pay tonight. 
    I don’t know who’s taking the payment yet! :)
  • Could do - it's if we'd get the numbers. How many folk from up here attend these things? It seems not many (maybe I'm being unfair)... 
    Lemme attend one of yours to get a feel first :)
    Could do - it's if we'd get the numbers. How many folk from up here attend these things? It seems not many (maybe I'm being unfair)... 
    Lemme attend one of yours to get a feel first :)
    If one is advertised I’m sure the numbers would come
  • Fear not, I'm not saying no...!
  • What about folk who want to do solo acoustic piece perhaps? Or is focus on jams (which is cool..)?
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    What about folk who want to do solo acoustic piece perhaps? Or is focus on jams (which is cool..)?
    People always talk about setting up an acoustic room.  If we wanted to do an informal "open mic" room with some recordings, I'd do one, and it might be good for any new recruits as well..?
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    Yes - happy for acoustic solo and of course we do plenty of tunes that need an acoustic as well 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    ... flights are about £300. Not looking viable ...

Fly. It’s quicker and cheaper than train. Plus you get two nights with people down here.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 765
    Can you put me down for a space