Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 5th Birthday Jam and Gig Reaction, Photos and Videos - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

5th Birthday Jam and Gig Reaction, Photos and Videos

What's Hot

Comments

• Just a quick update on the mixing. My replacement Mac has arrived. I got it connected up and switched on last night and it appears I have a working studio again. Going to spend this evening configuring everything properly in Pro-tools and testing. Hopefully it will all be fine and I can finally get on with finishing the jam tracks for you all!
    I’ll keep you posted.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Just a quick update on the mixing. My replacement Mac has arrived. I got it connected up and switched on last night and it appears I have a working studio again. Going to spend this evening configuring everything properly in Pro-tools and testing. Hopefully it will all be fine and I can finally get on with finishing the jam tracks for you all!
    I’ll keep you posted.
    Nice one Bob! Glad you are up and running again. IT failures are a pain in the arse..! No rush with the tracks - get your studio working again first!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks, I appreciate that. I know everyone wants to hear their performances so I’ll get them done ASAP.
    it’s been a right pain. I’ve had to cancel several recording sessions and spent 3 days with the computer in pieces trying to make the bloody thing work. I gave up in the end and resorted to buying a new one (new to me anyway).
    Fingers crosses it’s all systems go now :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @Sasquatch_Bob I can't help thinking it was my awful screeching on Power of Love that killed your old one. It probably just decided to end it all!

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    As we had just done a run through of Come Together and were just about to do the recorded version, I hope @legionreturns reason is correct as well!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @Modellista are there any more videos from the gig still to come? 

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    @Modellista are there any more videos from the gig still to come? 
    Hey man, yes there are, I think three band tracks (including Ace Of Spades!) and the acoustic stuff if @vasselmeyer and @Phil_aka_Pip want to see them.

The Mrs has been pining with me spending too much time in front of the computer (no joke!) so progress has reached a hiatus.

Will have some time tomorrow night so hopefully get some more done then.
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3631
    @Modellista Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in my acoustic stuff. I just did it for a laugh and to fill a couple of spots. I'd like to see whatever other band videos when you have enough time to do them.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322

The Mrs has been pining with me spending too much time in front of the computer (no joke!) so progress has reached a hiatus.
    Lucky bugger, "pining"?  I get glaring and "you care more about the fretboard than anyone else"...
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610

Lucky bugger, "pining"?  I get glaring and "you care more about the fretboard than anyone else"...
    I get "Hey what was that you just played?... Teach me that now !"
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Just had a browse at the OneDrive folder where everyone was putting pictures.. was it really just @pmbomb & myself that took any photos and stuff? Didn't @Route66 take a few(thousand) too? :)

Subtext: still need proof I was there. :relaxed: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LuttiS said:
    Just had a browse at the OneDrive folder where everyone was putting pictures.. was it really just @pmbomb & myself that took any photos and stuff? Didn't @Route66 take a few(thousand) too? :)

Proof is incoming shortly. @Sasquatch_Bob has a working PC and tracks will be out soon 

• LuttiS said:

Proof is incoming shortly. @Sasquatch_Bob has a working PC and tracks will be out soon 
    Indeed. The mixing is an ongoing work in progress. 8 tracks done and 12 (I think) to go.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    LuttiS said:

Indeed. The mixing is an ongoing work in progress. 8 tracks done and 12 (I think) to go.
    Woohoo!! :)
    Did anyone get any audio or video of Lil devil at the gig? Fancy seeing how the vocals came across.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    LuttiS said:

Apparently it's my fault !!!

APPARENTLY. ..Audrey thought I was doing it, which I've only just found out about.
    Ahem...

They're on HER phone so when SHE is free this weekend I'll sort this out for HER.

The official reason is that she didn't join TFB until the week after the Jam and she thought I'd already done it.

I'm not arguing with her. She's bigger than me.
    I'll do it at the weekend.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickersticker Frets: 868
    I have a couple of vids and photos from the gig that i'll upload soon !
    OUR...(Ahem!!) ...photos are uploading now.
  • Alnico said:
    OUR...(Ahem!!) ...photos are uploading now.

All loaded. Hope enjoy pics from Huddersfield Jam. 
  • Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 

• Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 
    Hooray! :)
    Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 
    Hooray! :)
    Stop pissing round with that Gibson and get them posted!!   ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • stickersticker Frets: 868
    My photos and vids are finally on the one drive ! 
  • sticker said:
    My photos and vids are finally on the one drive ! 
    Great vids of @Alnico doing his thing! Awesome!

• mrkb said:
    Did anyone get any audio or video of Lil devil at the gig? Fancy seeing how the vocals came across.
    This isn't the gig, but it's something nonetheless. Featuring the impressive frame of @Sasquatch_Bob along with @mrkb @pmbomb @Snags , and some studi banter about switches.  It's a geek thing.

mrkb said:
    This isn't the gig, but it's something nonetheless. Featuring the impressive frame of @Sasquatch_Bob along with @mrkb @pmbomb @Snags , and some studi banter about switches.  It's a geek thing.

Cheers @Modellista - not as bad as I feared - will keep practicing that one. Will also make sure my butt isn't in the camera next time!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Cheers @Modellista - not as bad as I feared - will keep practicing that one. Will also make sure my butt isn't in the camera next time!
    Nah it's pretty good overall, and nice to see my black Vela making an appearance!
    mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Nah it's pretty good overall, and nice to see my black Vela making an appearance!
    It’s a nice guitar! I assume that was a Sunday morning run through? Did we play it on Saturday!? I’m confused why we did it again. Good drumming though!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • TBH I was surprised to find this one on my list!  Can't actually remember playing it although I can remember the crap discussion of switch orientation.  
  • This is a good one, Zombie with @Legionreturns @vasselmeyer @drummermatt ;