Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Whats New Pussycat - Feline Guitars Updates thread. - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Whats New Pussycat - Feline Guitars Updates thread.

What's Hot

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited July 2017 tFB Trader
    Not completed yet , but nearly there : 25th Anniversary Lion Flat-top 

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2350
    That blue is stunning. I'd perhaps change the volume/tone pots to be white or black but that's such a minor thing on such a great guitar
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1034
    Not completed yet , but nearly there : 25th Anniversary Lion Flat-top 

Could you pm me the price for this please.

Thanks
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KDSKDS Frets: 211
    I've just found this tread, I've send pm
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Have you/would you do a custom 335 build?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    No we can't do ES types as you need a big veneer press in theory 
    We have done chambered smaller guitars like Les Paul type 
    But a standard Gibson, Tokai or Heritage is pretty good 
    Have one of those customised and upgraded and you'd be good to go

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited September 2017 tFB Trader
    The first of the 25th Anniversary Archtops with all it's goodies

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That is incredible
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1128
    Do you do part exchange for organs or limbs?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    Looks bloody stunning! Those cases really do look great in cream too
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Looks outstanding 
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486

Wow. Agree about the case too. If only it had space inside for a Peacekeeper too ;)

That is truly something to aspire to - time to start playing the lottery.........

Adam

tFB Trader
    Two pics too compare - included the t shirt this time
    The awesome arch top and the fabulous flattop

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The flat top is stunning in person and so light its bonkers.
    tFB Trader
    The flat top is stunning in person and so light its bonkers.
    The arch tops are lovely but the flattop is the sleeping giant - amazing tone, amazing sustain and light and easy to handle

• I want the flat top and I hate you (in a nice non-aggressive way, if it exists). :) Stop putting such beautiful stuff on here dude! 
  • I'm going to regret asking this question but how much is the flat top?
    tFB Trader
    25th anniversary packages priced at £4000 for the arch tops and £3700 for the flat tops

• ellwoodellwood Frets: 1111
    @felineguitars.....we need to talk about that Flat top ;)

tFB Trader
    Got an interesting project to complete which we will put up for grabs at a sensible price.
    I got a Warmoth strat body that had been painted by someone in USA as a trade from @SquireJapan ; before he went off to New York and decided to build up the rest of the guitar.
    So we have a nice tiger striped maple neck with a rosewood board and big Dunlop 6000 frets on a 12" radius.

I decided to go for a modern sports-car vibe because the yellow suited that vibe, so lots of gunmetal parts and carbon fibre seemed the order of the day 
    Pickup wise we went with the bare Knuckle Cobra pickups

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MikeBMikeB Frets: 173
    Could be a twist on a bit of a Jake E Lee vibe with the hard tail. 
  • Ha - awesome! I've been hoping to see what you've done with that body. Can't wait to see how that comes together. 

I've fancied a carbon fiber scratchplate on a guitar for a while. Yellow and black is a great combination. 
    tFB Trader
    Ha - awesome! I've been hoping to see what you've done with that body. Can't wait to see how that comes together. 

I've fancied a carbon fiber scratchplate on a guitar for a while. Yellow and black is a great combination. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    Also quietly working on a Lion that is more in keeping with the Blackmachine shred/tech metal type playing
    Thinner bodied - 24 fret hardtail  slim speedy neck etc
    Think I will do a thread about these:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MikeBMikeB Frets: 173
    Ha - awesome! I've been hoping to see what you've done with that body. Can't wait to see how that comes together. 

Got to ask - is this for sale? 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143

A boltie ??
     :o 
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    tFB Trader
    MikeB said:

Got to ask - is this for sale? 
    Yes and we will be doing it at a lower price than some of our full customs as it is a build using a body we bought off one of the forum users . Was a Warmoth that he had gotten painted in the states.

tFB Trader
    Got one of the 25th Anniversary models on the bench being prepared for the Birmingham Show

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter