Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Rexter Guitars - custom painting, restoration & refinishing - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Rexter Guitars - custom painting, restoration & refinishing

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• rexterrexter Frets: 363
    tFB Trader
    hoops said:
    Those Hurricanes for Neil were fantastic, great work. 
    Thanks Clive. Hopefully I'll be getting my hands on a lot more of them! Just starting on another one (Jr) for Neil this week.
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • If you have stuff for sale, where do you post them normally, in the Parts section?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rexterrexter Frets: 363
    tFB Trader
    If you have stuff for sale, where do you post them normally, in the Parts section?
    I only usually post personal sale stuff here these days. I post Rexter Guitars things for sale on social media and my website as that seems to be the best combination for me. Still working through a load of commissioned jobs and hoping the courier system is here to stay for a few more weeks!
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk