Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Northampton Jam Session - Sunday 3rd December - 1 to 5pm - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Northampton Jam Session - Sunday 3rd December - 1 to 5pm

What's Hot
1202122232426»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Thanks for mine Mark, I'm building up to listening to it :fearful: 

You should be proud you stepped up and sang - it isn't easy to do - especially for the first time with some random guitarists who weren't all playing the same chords/rhythm, I can send you the ones with my "singing" on if you want to compare ;-).
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    mrkb said:
    Thanks for mine Mark, I'm building up to listening to it :fearful: 

You should be proud you stepped up and sang - it isn't easy to do - especially for the first time with some random guitarists who weren't all playing the same chords/rhythm, I can send you the ones with my "singing" on if you want to compare ;-).
    I Object M'Lord !....I was definitely playing the same chord all through Travis ;-)

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    spark240 said:
    I Object M'Lord !....I was definitely playing the same chord all through Travis ;-)
    Les Dawson would have been proud - everyone was playing the correct notes, just not necessarily in the same order/ time!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    Very instructive, thanks Mark.  I won't be recommending a wider distribution of these! :)
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    I haven't got any recordings @mrkb do I need to PM you some more info? :)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    Ah, I could upload them to your shared drive when I boot up the PC next. Do you want copies of them all?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    mrkb said:
    Ah, I could upload them to your shared drive when I boot up the PC next. Do you want copies of them all?
    Pretty please :)
    Well I've listened to the recordings, I think for completely unrehearsed performances by a bunch of guys of varying ability with me involved to drag them down we can be reasonably proud of them!

If you imagine the same groups as on the day practising their songs for a few runs before recording and working on their bits, and in my case making sure my D string was in tune, then I think we would be pretty solid :)