Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Rules for playing live - Live Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Rules for playing live

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2890
    Wow, some people must have some kind of humour disorder.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    Including the author? I might write one called "The rules of writing a blog" in response, assuming my authority on the medium :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8281
    I dunno, I find funny things funny, this didn't really raise a chuckle. It reads like an angry man ranting about stuff that doesn't matter while being wrong most of the time.
  • MikkiMcMurdererMikkiMcMurderer Frets: 344
    edited March 2014

While I can see he is trying to be funny and provocative, his point of view comes from the indie-nazi brigade who just want everyone to conform to being The Kooks covering Razorlight while sucking off Pete Doherty.

• bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 493
    MikkiMcMurderer;196525" said:
    While I can see he is trying to beo funny and provocative, his point of view comes from the indie-nazi brigade who just want everyone to conform to being The Kooks covering Razorlight while sucking off Pete Doherty.
    I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to cover Razorlight!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    bobblehat said:
    MikkiMcMurderer;196525" said:
    While I can see he is trying to beo funny and provocative, his point of view comes from the indie-nazi brigade who just want everyone to conform to being The Kooks covering Razorlight while sucking off Pete Doherty.
    I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to cover Razorlight!

unless it's with a noxious gas or at the very least a thick plastic bag with no air holes