Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Introducing - Alder & Ash Bespoke Custom. Fully custom backline - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Introducing - Alder & Ash Bespoke Custom. Fully custom backline

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Really lovely work @richalderandash . Are you doing any of the Northern Guitar Shows this year? Andy
    ps - you just need to change the image URL dl=0 to raw=1  =)
    Oak & Bespoke Guitar Stands & Racks made in Shropshire, England.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Really lovely work @richalderandash . Are you doing any of the Northern Guitar Shows this year? Andy

Havent seen the raw=1 before. How does that affect it?  I know dl=1 turns it to a download link.

Thanks @stand_made - really appreciate the kind words.

And no, unfortunately.  I'm not in a position to approach any shows yet (too damn expensive) but in time - hopefully next year - I'll put in for that and the Birmingham show.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Havent seen the raw=1 before. How does that affect it?  I know dl=1 turns it to a download link.

Thanks @stand_made - really appreciate the kind words.

And no, unfortunately.  I'm not in a position to approach any shows yet (too damn expensive) but in time - hopefully next year - I'll put in for that and the Birmingham show.
    The raw=1 always seems to work for me. We use the shows as a real chance to meet people and check we're still on track developing our range of products - we started 4 years ago with just one stand and now making quite a range. Let me know when you book your first show. Lots of forum members go to many of them. All the best. Andy
    Oak & Bespoke Guitar Stands & Racks made in Shropshire, England.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @stand_made Shall do.  Having a look at your profile pic, I think I've seen your stands on Instagram, floating around in the background of others peoples' photos. Very good looking!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BorkBork Frets: 231
    Do you offer your cabinets in figured timbers at all?

[This space for rent]

• Bork said:
    Do you offer your cabinets in figured timbers at all?
    Yes my good sir.  I'm happy to shop around for the best looking wood I can get.  What had you in mind?
    edited May 2017
    Quilted maple perchance?  

[This space for rent]

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Oooo! Nice.  I can certainly have a look into it. Drop me a DM or email and we can talk through your idea.
    Sure, I will when I've figured out what I want to put in the cabinet ;)  Thanks for your quick replies.

[This space for rent]

• No worries. Anytime 
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    I’ve been admiring these boards for months. Anyone into pedalboards (aren’t we all?!) go and check them out. Hand made right here in Blighty too. There’s one on my immediate shopping list!
  • I love my board. I owe you a solid review post :)
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    tFB Trader
    Hi Dude! Didn't know you were on here.

Rich makes great products! 
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram