Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Area 51 is now official! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Area 51 is now official!

What's Hot
spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    Interesting though this is, I think it should be in OT! :D
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Officially the least surprising news ever. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    Bucket said:
    Interesting though this is, I think it should be in OT! :D

Sorry, on me phone. Also the wife is watching Corrie and Michelle Keegan distracted me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750
    Don't believe it, folks, it's all a Conspiracy :))
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    Amazing planes.
    My V key is broken
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Nothing in the article which hasn't been on tele..........

Funny how they've suddenly admitted the existence of the place......after the entire world knew of it's existence......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    It's a ploy.  'Admitting' the place exists for U2 plane work in the hope this will satisfy most people, thus drawing attention away from the fact that they are keeping aliens in formaldehyde and poking them with sticks every now and then.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    In case anyone hasn't seen this already......  fantastic....

Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.

See I don't believe that any (if any) alien life would be kept in a place everyone knows exists, more likely they're kept elsewhere....

I'm also no convinced that alien life (I'm sure there is) is advanced enough to travel through space to get here.

\Sceptic Mike/

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    I always knew area 51 existed, but never thought the US was real.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    mike_l said:

See I don't believe that any (if any) alien life would be kept in a place everyone knows exists, more likely they're kept elsewhere....

There's the thing you see. Now it's admitted, it's more likely they are keeping ET's there because no one would expect them to now.
    Plus the fact they would have no problem doing so because as soon as you get two feet within the area you will be shot repeatedly.

Ah yes, but weren't the original "aliens" taken to Wright-Paterson Air Force base??

See what I'm thinking, 2 places where aliens were allegedly kept/taken but no proof of either having them........

To be fair, if Aliens have the technology and the know how to travel millions of light years to get to us, I'm pretty sure they are smart enough not to get caught.
    This is true.....

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    edited August 2013
    If the aliens ever monitored the traffic on this forum, they'll move on to the next possible planet to invade.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter