Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I want to start with daw & need a keyboard controller. what do I need/want? new bee! - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I want to start with daw & need a keyboard controller. what do I need/want? new bee!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    @vale ;

Ask us loads of questions! There's often a deceptively easy answer to any issues you're having. Don't beat yourself, or your computer, either; this is a learning curve, so take your time ;)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    @vale ;

Ask us loads of questions! There's often a deceptively easy answer to any issues you're having. Don't beat yourself, or your computer, either; this is a learning curve, so take your time ;)
    thanks a lot @TheBlueWolf & everyone else who has offered ideas & recommendations.

i'm actually kind of overwhelmed by how much came out of my original request. i thought maybe a couple of replies with names of peoples' controllers, but a whole crash course 'the fretboard introduction to daw' suddenly appeared from nowhere.

very impressive & very confidence inspiring too. & hopefully future members with the same question can find it using search so it will have a value beyond my immediate curiosity.

will get a computer & start asap. can't kid myself i don't know enough to make a start now.
    hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter