Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). My PRS is sulking - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

My PRS is sulking

What's Hot
musicegbdfmusicegbdf Frets: 409
OK I got a new strat a few months back and it has become my go to guitar. I picked up my CU22 last night , and I think she is sulking. As soon as I touch the Trem it is sticking both up and down , puting it out of tune.

I have words with her , and told her don't worry I know there is a new girl in my life , but I still love her. Perhaps a little touch on 3 in one under the pivot heads to run down to the pivot point plus these kind words will bring her back to me....

These Wooden Women (as my wife calls them) are almost as bad as the flesh and blood ones .... :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Divorce the bitch and move on ....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Yeah, cos the line "I know there is a new girl in my life, but I still love you honey" was ALWAYS gonna go down well....!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Polygamous relationships are always simpler in fantasy.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

A little nutsauce on each post should sort the issue.......

(actually not meant in a smutty way...)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• musicegbdfmusicegbdf Frets: 409
    Thinking about it keeping them in the same room may be a bad idea. Maybe I could be sneakier if they can't see who I am playing with ....  perhaps if I tell her I will change my avatar , or maybe the nutsauce will make her feel lubricated again...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    I think for all their outward confidence, every PRS knows deep down it is inferior to a Strat. Sad really.
  • Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 434
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    dindude said:
    I think for all their outward confidence, every PRS knows deep down it is superior to a Strat. They are awesome really.

I fixed that for you ;-)

My Cu24 went through a similar phase when I bought the tremonti - the graphtec ghost developed a strange going through batteries in a couple of days fault...  I'm back to gigging it as number 1 and the fault has long gone...   moddy little madam's aren't they sometimes :)
  • musicegbdfmusicegbdf Frets: 409
    I got her well lubricated last night and she seems to be behaving for now.

I didn't think of the two guitar contraption ...nice one....

I suppose it shows they are not wall art they have to be loved and caressed...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter