Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Post approval needed for an ad in Guitars? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Post approval needed for an ad in Guitars?

What's Hot
BenBen Frets: 113
edited January 2017 in Help & Feedback
Hi all,

I've been trying to post an ad with 3 PRS guitars I'm going to sell, but every time I have tried today it's said that the post needs approval.

This hasn't happened to me in the past on other ads I've put up within the last few months.

Any chance I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    I've just cleared you.

Over-protective spam filter creates some false alerts, and your post was one of them.

@digitalscream @monquixote - we used to get modmin alerts that posts had been held in this way.  Those alerts ceased some time ago, so there's no alert that we need to look at them.  There are a lot - LOT - of posts being held, and I guess a lot of frustrated people who don't understand why their posts are being blocked.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OK - I'm not at home at the moment, but I'll look at it when I get a chance.
    <space for hire>
  • BenBen Frets: 113
    Cheers guys!

I just noticed the post now appeared in Guitars, but had a few duplicates. I have edited the dupes putting "DUPLICATE POST" in both the body and the subject, for easier cleaning when you see them :)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30192
    Did you check the box that said "Are you an Architechtural Photographer?"

THat's probably it.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter