Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What's in the post? - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What's in the post?

What's Hot
spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
Inspired by an email saying my new toy is arriving tomorrow, what do you have in the post right now?

On the morra I will be graced with the presence of the new Gigrig G2. Can't wait to get it all patched in.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I've got a Catalinbread DLS in the post :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    Fredric effects Golden Eggle (klonklone) on its merry way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    Two pedals I am very eager to try. Although I have found the "one" for me in the Tonebone stuff. That said, there is still some room on the pedal shelf.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Nothing!
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • smigeonsmigeon Frets: 276
    A pigtronix infinity looper.
  • My gas bill probably (and no I don't mean 'GAS' bill...)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4255
    I have two lengths of Clearsonic hinge material so that I can make a plexiglass screen for my cabs.

Exciting huh!!....
  • relic245relic245 Frets: 822
    A new pot's pub for my borked blackstar dist pedal courtesy of ICBM :)
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Feck all. It's been months since I GASed
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 1239
    6m of Van Damme patch cable.
  • A severed finger - ransom note is addressed to someone else though so looks like they got the wrong address.  I'll probably just bin it or give it to the dog.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    On the verge of ordering a Yamaha THR10...but if I can find time on Sunday I might be able to nip to GuitarGuitar in Birmingham and actually bring it home (otherwise I guess the soonest I'd get it would be next Tuesday). Hmmm
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    A quote for USACG to make my Baritone VI neck and body.
    3m of yellow Sommer Spirit patch cable

that's about it :(
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • Waiting for a Joyo Vintage Overdrive for some TS type drive....mmmm
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    A severed finger - ransom note is addressed to someone else though so looks like they got the wrong address.  I'll probably just bin it or give it to the dog.

You're lucky, I got a horses head, addressed to me.

Has someone from the Cambridge Cartel done something they shouldn't have???? (It was probably me if yes...)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    Zip, nada, nothing.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    A punch set for me and a ukulele for Mrs Jook

or maybe the other way around if me tea isn't on the table..

octatonic said:
    Zip, nada, nothing.

I got a horses head you can have.......... :-(

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    mike_l said:
    octatonic said:
    Zip, nada, nothing.

I got a horses head you can have.......... :-(
    Wise guy, eh?
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    Zero! I'm still on a HAS.

I still want a vintage 70's MXR Envelope Filter to finish my board. Anyone selling one or has anyone here got one and can confirm they're the bizzness!
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited August 2013

mike_l said:
    A severed finger - ransom note is addressed to someone else though so looks like they got the wrong address.  I'll probably just bin it or give it to the dog.

You're lucky, I got a horses head, addressed to me.

Has someone from the Cambridge Cartel done something they shouldn't have???? (It was probably me if yes...)

The most annoying thing is getting a horse's head delivered when you are out, then you gotta wait 48 hours to collect it from a hot sorting office.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    Err, a black relic'ed Musikraft Strat body loaded with similarly aged Callaham Trem, neck plate, jack plate & pickguard that I bought from Casper H in the dying moments of the old forum. A pink AMT mini Wah from Travisthedog. Err and when I pay for it a LH 67 RI Strat neck & body from Frankus to build into a guitar for my lefty daughter who's wanting to learn.
    Oh yeah, and weirdly a replica hand grenade that my deviant genius mate has knocked out on his 3d printer.,,

The most annoying thing is getting a horse's head delivered when you are out, then you gotta wait 48 hours to collect it from a hot sorting office.

I was in all day, and got a card through the door too...........

• JadedJaded Frets: 125
    A cheap little volume pedal! Should be here pretty soon. Been thinking about getting one for ages to try controlling the gain of a fuzz face.  
    A full review of this is necessary.
    I've been thinking of getting one.
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    octatonic said:
    A full review of this is necessary.
    I've been thinking of getting one.

Coming soon. Started patching up yesterday.
    Nice one.
    Pics of the completed rig too- I'd love to know what pedalboard you are using.
    I always find pedal switching systems are too big for the stages I play.
    Racked pedals are a PITA too- especially when you need some of the floor- whammy, wah etc.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Nothing interesting. The post always make me feel like a large duck. Whichever direction I look in all I can see is an enormous bill.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121
    On its way, one of those little favourite switch things, to use with a Strymon Brigadier. The price of the Strymon stuff, they should really throw these in for free. I like a bit of subtle delay on all the time, but should be fun to easily flick to some crazy stuff with this.