Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Akai MPK 249 USB/Midi Controller (49-keys, 16 pads, dials, sliders) - £180/£195 posted/WTT Bass - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Akai MPK 249 USB/Midi Controller (49-keys, 16 pads, dials, sliders) - £180/£195 posted/WTT Bass

William WilliamsonWilliam Williamson Frets: 107
edited December 2016 in Studio & Rec £
Hi all,

I'm selling a mint, as-new Akai MPK249 - it's a wonderful controller with a bunch of presets to match popular DAWs, knobs, sliders, 16 pads and 49 keys. Overall I found that while I used it a couple of times, generally I was writing scores using my mouse because I'm a heathen guitarist instead of a 'proper' musician

It's in stellar condition with no marks, spills, smudges or dents - coming from a smoke-free, clean home and boxed with original foam, USB lead and then boxed again inside another thick cardboard box with air bags for shipping.

http://imgur.com/a/6SLdC

I've got this listed on eBay for 5 days, but will cancel that auction in favour of here and you kind FB'ers. £195 posted, or if you can collect from London SE4 then £180 - which IMO is a bargain for what is still a cutting edge controller retailing at north of £330!

Just realised that I can also trade for a 5-string bass!

Cheers,
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter