Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I don't wish to alarm anyone but I've bought another guitar. - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I don't wish to alarm anyone but I've bought another guitar.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    Totally in love with the colour ... if not its PRS-ish-ness :)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 179
    edited August 2013
    Very nice.

And I approve of green guitarness:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2853/9517347102_1c090696a7.jpg
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Is that a Starfield? They looked great in the main :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 179
    Lixarto said:
    Is that a Starfield? They looked great in the main :)
    It is indeed, and thanks :) I have a few of them - I keep meaning to do a group shot for the 'show us yours' thread, but haven't quite got round to it yet.

Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2803
    Jalapeno said:
    :-&

(i still cant tell which icon is which, so hoping this is envy)
    That's "I feel sick !" hahahaha !
    Well now a feel a bit of a prat.  is there one for that?

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Well now a feel a bit of a prat.  is there one for that?
    Just facepalm your own post. Says it all in one click :D
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • good GAS, even though I wouldn't have a green one
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Absolutely brill guitar mate! I rather like the green, looks better than that flamed green SG with the Bigsby I showed you a while ago  :-&
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    That's pretty, though I do worry you are maturing far too quickly.. At this rate you'll be playing slap bass bobbins by Xmas ;)

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Cant go wrong really with Tokai, Jap or otherwise, great guitars, Im gassing for a Tokai Reverse Firebird with mini buckers meself.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    Hertz32 said:
    Absolutely brill guitar mate! I rather like the green, looks better than that flamed green SG with the Bigsby I showed you a while ago  :-&
    True, but being repeatedly punched in the cock is better than that green SG. :D
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    edited August 2013
    JookyChap;13169" said:
    That's pretty, though I do worry you are maturing far too quickly.. At this rate you'll be playing slap bass bobbins by Xmas ;)
    There's nothing mature about playing slap bass...;-)