Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). notifications about threads i am not part of - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

notifications about threads i am not part of

What's Hot
Getting loads of notification of people commenting on threads I haven't started or commented on... Using mobile site if that makes a diff.

just seemed like something wasn't working quite 100%
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited October 2016
    I bet you've accidentally subscribed to the threads. It's easy to do on the mobile when scrolling up and down, I've done it a few times. Go to 'my bookmarks' and you'll be able to deselect them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    At a guess you've accidentally turned some of the little stars yellow when swiping up and down the mobile site, so it thinks you are interested in them. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Thanks ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    While here, where is best place (if there is one) to post about upcoming gigs or for example the open mic/band jam I help run?
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    mr-mac said:
    While here, where is best place (if there is one) to post about upcoming gigs or for example the open mic/band jam I help run?
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/categories/live
    Great thanks, wasn't sure as it was in playing section so thigh was questions about playing live... Great thanks ;)