Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: (Reductions) RM Voodoo Vibe TC, Buddy Guy Wah Wah - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: (Reductions) RM Voodoo Vibe TC, Buddy Guy Wah Wah

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1003
edited September 2013 in FX £
Three excellent pedals, all victims of a vicious clearout.

TC Electronics Hall of Fame. SOLD

Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe TC

Excellent Vibe/Chorus sound - doesn't have the Vibrato and Tremolo functions that the Voodoo Vibe + has but funkier, smaller and has excellent shoe sized knobs! Boxed. £150 delivered

Dunlop Buddy Guy Crybaby Wah

Very cool wah, virtually as new, boxed etc. £100 delivered

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• 48 hour compliant bump with price reductions.

eBay after the weekend
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump for some lovely pedals, pictures restored, prices pretty firm....
  • Do you still have the HoF reverb?
  • I certainly do... interested?
  • yep!  I am on the old forum and did loads of positive trades late last year. I am now in Canada but I have found that 2nd hand prices here are almost  the same as new!!  So I am looking on MR.com (ie here!) again and getting the pedals sent to my mum's address who will send it to me.

Cheers,

Jim

• hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    If above poster doesent want it I'm interested.
  • HoF sold.