Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How Far Would You Travel to Rehearse? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

How Far Would You Travel to Rehearse?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I do about 20 minutes each way currently.  On average once per two weeks and that is an originals band.  More than half an hour each way starts to grate on me in my experience, but I think I'd do an hour each way for a really really good band.  That's the limit for me though - I get up at 6 and can't be doing with finishing practise at 11 and then driving an hour home - I need more sleep than that!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • What's this "rehearse"? ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Currently I'm travelling an hour each way for an originals hobby band. When we started it was about 15 mins to get to rehearsal but I moved and wanted to keep the band going as I enjoy it so much. The rest of the band are travelling about 30 to 45 mins.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter